Poetry Magnum Opus

Greetings from Victor to all!

tonyv

I spoke with Victor today. Alek and I (and I'm sure others here) have been worried, because it's unusual for him to be away for so long. I'm relieved to report that he is okay, after having been sick and in the hospital for a couple of weeks. He also has a computer virus, which he hopes to be able to eradicate soon, but this could take him up to a month. He sends his greetings to all.

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

goldenlangur

Yes, we have missed you Victor - your beautiful poems and your thoughtful reviews.

I hope you will return in good form once you've sorted your computer virus.

Take care,

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

Aleksandra

Ah yes my dear Victor. We are so worried about him. Thank you Tony for calling him and talking with him. And thanks to God because he keep our Victor.

I am happy to hear from Vic, and now I am more in calm because I know he is safe now.

Please stay safe my dear Victor, and come back to us soon

I pray for you my friend

ALeksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

Larsen M. Callirhoe

hello my wonderful poetry friends. what i thought was a computer virus was just this my mouse on my computer doesn't work properly lol. and here i was stressing over having a computer virus. talk to all of you soon my friends. i had a pulmonary embollism and this was very scary. i felt tremendous pain in my lungs. i am breathing with the help of extra onygen at times but hope to come off the extra oxygen soon. your freind

larsen aka victor

ps i plan to get another mouse for my computer soon. now i am usuing an old lazer mouse. icon_biggrin.pngicon_cry.gif

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Yes, Victor, wonderful to hear from you! icon_biggrin.png I'm glad you are fine, and I'm glad the problem with your computer isn't some virus. I had a situation like that once. I thought that I had a major problem with my computer or some virus, when it was just some lousy anti-spyware software (that I paid for!) locking up my computer after working fine for two weeks! icon_mad.gif

But good to see you, and I'm glad to see you are ok!

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Aleksandra

Yes we are happy that you are better dear Victor. I hope you will be back soon to us. I miss you so much.

See you around my friend, and take care

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

• 8 years later...

It was a little spooky to come on this site and see that someone was accessing this thread. Greetings from Victor, I am sure if he could communicate he would be sending us greetings. He loved this community. Sadly his passing last year ended his posts and yet as witnessed this morning... He sends his greetings one more time. We miss you Victor. ~~Tink

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com

5 hours ago, Tinker said:

It was a little spooky to come on this site and see that someone was accessing this thread. Greetings from Victor, I am sure if he could communicate he would be sending us greetings. He loved this community. Sadly his passing last year ended his posts and yet as witnessed this morning... He sends his greetings one more time. We miss you Victor. ~~Tink

Yes, he was a long time member, here from the early days. Despite all his troubles, he had a mostly positive, even optimistic attitude. I had telephone calls with him on more than one occasion over the years and found him to be the same "in person." I'm glad his works and words are archived here.

Tony