Poetry Magnum Opus
tonyv

The PMO Board Question and Answer Topic

tonyv

Okay, Goldenlangur. It's fixed. It was a tool I had to run which sized the pictures to the preset size on the home page. :smile:

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

David W. Parsley

Hi Tony,

Nice look! I notice that the old subtitle is missing now, which contained information on form, content warning, which dog I was kicking, etc. Will that be coming back? :smile:

- Dave

tonyv

Hi Tony,

Nice look! I notice that the old subtitle is missing now, which contained information on form, content warning, which dog I was kicking, etc. Will that be coming back? :smile:

- Dave

Yes, the description line is one of those things that seems to be missing. That's why I made the Reading forum invisible for a bit. Whenever I posted a poem there, I would put the title of the poem as the topic title and then I would put "by [author's name]" in the description line. Now, with the description line missing, it just shows the title of the poem and no author's name! I mean, it makes it look like I wrote "Composed Upon Westmister Bridge on Wednesday Morning," lol. I'll be sure to fix all of that before I make the reading section visible again. But to answer your question, I'm not sure if we can get that feature back. I'll have to dig around and see if that option is available.

As for content warnings, those should be in the title line of poems that require one. Members were sometimes putting more detailed content warnings in the description line, but all that's really required is the legend "[R]" next to the title.

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

tonyv

The Reading forum is reopened. Still looking for some authors' names in A Poem I Read Today, but I wanted to get it open for the members to enjoy.

goldenlangur

Let me know, gl, if it still doesn't update, and I'll look into it further. If I click your profile, I see your avatar, but i don't see it next to your posts. There is one other tool I need to run anyway (something about rebuilding the cache), and I'll try that now to see if it helps, but I think that is only for post counts.

You seem to have waved your technical wizard's wand and it works.

Thank you, Tony.

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

tonyv

TOOLS and VERSE FORMS in the REFERENCE SECTION are temporarily closed for repairs.

tonyv

I'm happy to report that the Reference Section is reopened. Tinker is still dealing with anomalies in some of the topics, but the more serious problems have been rectified.

tonyv

Not sure if anyone noticed or cared, but if you scroll to the bottom of the page, there's a link marked "Change Theme." If you need slightly different functionality for your mobile device, there's a theme there called "IP.Board Mobile" that you might find handy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines.