Poetry Magnum Opus

It's Been Awhile

Wistful Poet

Wistful Poet

:507652: Hey all, it's been a very long time but I'm still writing poetry. You may remember me as a highschool student, but during the time I've been gone I've graduated highschool, survived my first year in college where I made a ton of great friends, joined a sorority, and going into nursing school. I have written some great poetry during the time I was gone and met a great college professor who passed on some her poetry skills and I got one of my poems published in the campus Literary mag Progeny. I still have my horse Dancer but we have a new addition to the family, a long haired chaihahaha we call Huey because he really is a lady's man.

"If you are faced with a dissappointment or a bad situation ask, will it matter in 10 years?

Wonderful to see you back again. Nursing- what a great choice. The education is a very demanding experience. Indeed it is like paying someone to torture you. I look forward to reading your new work.

rg

Larsen M. Callirhoe

hi Wistful Poet,

good to hear from you. my sister graduated at the end of march with a bachleors degree in nursing. she passed her state boards in ohio in may and now she is a rn. she is so smart.

glad to hear you are doing well in school. would love to read your new stuff.

larsen aka victor

Larsen M. Callirhoe

• 1 month later...
Wistful Poet

Thanks all!

Yeah nursing is going to be fun...

"If you are faced with a dissappointment or a bad situation ask, will it matter in 10 years?