Poetry Magnum Opus

I just gotta share.....

Tinker

I am so proud right now! My 7 year old granddaughter Allexa was awarded Student of the Month at Our Lady of Perpetual Help School because apparently she was with a group of children who started to bully another child and when she realized what was happening, she not only stopped what she was doing but stopped the other kids.

AllexaHalloween2009.jpgAllexa

000_0001.jpg Allexa with Misty

34347_423035759840_503989840_4241231_3653962_n.jpgAllexa 7 yrs old and Brooklyn 4 yrs old

A proud grandma, ~~Tink

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com

Tinker! Hi there.

Your granddaughters are beautiful young ladies. Obviously being raised right, you have every right to be proud. Glad she was recognized for her efforts.

Tammi

Hi Tink,

Are you really that old?

Paco/Franklin

Hi All, Thank you letting me share my pride with you. My only son has 4 children and I am proud of all of them but it was very special that Allexa (the 2nd child) was just honored at school because of her character. (Both of the older girls have been Student of the Month in the past because of grades.) My son and daughter in law are doing a great job as parents. The children are beautiful, smart, and good hearted. What more can I ask. And yes Paco I am plenty old enough. Nice to see both you and Moonqueen here.

~~Tink

Hi again, Tink. Last year I (of course it's all about me) had a great-grandaughter. Her beautiful name is Ava, as is she.

Wow great grand child, that is very cool.... I actually have 2 step grandkids that are old enough to make me a great grandma but neither have married yet and they live in another state so I don't see them much. But I am right there with you in the age department.

~~Tink

Larsen M. Callirhoe

i bless her from the family of yeshua of natherith and miriam magdalene. i christen her with the hope she finds out how to use this gift before tests come her way.

+Victor Michael

Larsen M. Callirhoe