Poetry Magnum Opus

Why people meet actually!

Bloodyday

Dew drops just like the pearls on the land smile all over the sky! Butterfly just goes to and fro, don't know why, but dancing like a virgin while taking shower all alone. My steps are gone so wet when it kicked some swamps in jolliness, just because life is beautiful, truly beautiful like you. You always blamed the world not being a good place with a smile for all, but when I see people still smile having even little amount of happiness, what do u say, the world is too big for us to blame so worthless. But I am sorry that I can't tell you something in every sense of my life with which you mingled like the blue in the sky. You know courage and curiosity never come all along, but these still co-exist in our life to connect each other like singing a song altogether, I don't know who is giving all the order, but I guess there is someone who is playing with us: just a big fair game without any shame. You could ask me why some people meet actually, give a stare in each other's eyes and try to share their worlds of their own. This shortest access of visiting one's world spoils many hearts when experience becomes bitter or some negative sense arises to bring undone to their dreams. Why some people watch some dreams that could never come true in reality making no sense and at last brings the scarcity of smiles, just shedding tears in wilderness.

You can put the blame on someone who made this order in which we survive and smile or cry, but he never cares. Because he is a fair player to bring justice for all, nevertheless, some of us are wretched or some of us are being profited. Some complexity we create for our own, when we say 'no' with shedding tears, it bleeds both! Perhaps bleeding love never comes from the bleeding smile but gifts us a cursed emotion. This cursed emotion is not so big to withstand but it needs to plead away so soon. In reality it never happens, and so some are lost unnoticed forever. There is nothing in the world but love we can share with everyone and the 'love' which is kept only for the beloved doesn't want to lose. There is a relation between love and devotion whereas some need to compromise with the reality every time with emotions and tears and loose their smiles forever as the relation has been compromised.

So what do you want to choose instead: bleeding love in the hardest reality or compromised relation sharing a bed just for need of insanity, not for love? Allan you didn't answer my question, but left the world forever, now who to blame!

I have been lost whoever played this game, I am lost!

This work reminds me of one of my favorite movies -- Crash -- with reflections like You could ask me why some people meet actually, give a stare in each other's eyes and try to share their worlds of their own

... and fatalistic musings like

I don't know who is giving all the order, but I guess there is someone who is playing with us: just a big fair game without any shame

and

You can put the blame on someone who made this order in which we survive and smile or cry, but he never cares. Because he is a fair player to bring justice for all, nevertheless, some of us are wretched or some of us are being profited.

I like how you also incorporate revealing personal elements, like in these parts:

... just because life is beautiful, truly beautiful like you ....

There is nothing in the world but love we can share with everyone and the 'love' which is kept only for the beloved doesn't want to lose ....

So what do you want to choose instead: bleeding love in the hardest reality or compromised relation sharing a bed just for need of insanity, not for love? Allan you didn't answer my question, but left the world forever, now who to blame!

I have been lost whoever played this game, I am lost!

Powerful write. Looking forward to more.

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Hmm....

if there is another rain in Bangladesh

it's a promise of a poem nothing more nothing less!

goldenlangur

Hi again Bloodyday,

This prose piece is so dense with thoughts and images of fragmentation and a world spinning out of control. Perhaps wrongly, that is the impression I gathered. A questioning of how love, loss of it and chances of happiness and making sense of loss through death, parting, rejection, even mistaken belief or action all collide in the sphere of life to confound and drown one's hopes and dreams.

You suggest in your closing lines that there is no answer to these question you raise. In essence the answer is already in the images and thoughts you explore - perhaps the wisdom as we grow older is that no one, no one but oneself can determine what one's life is to be.

I may be mistaken in my reading of your work but it did stimulate the "little grey cells"!

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

Hi goldenlangur

Thanks for your profound comment on the post. Ya, i think in some extent you are right not fully. Because this whole post is based on the feelings of a man who couldn't express himself to his beloved cause he knew she loved any one else. But in the spin of time he got the feelings that she also was falling in love. There was a game going on to conquer a heart and the heart became confused what to do. During her last visit to abroad, there was an accident and she couldn't survive. Now the character is searching for answer who to blame for his fate. Sometimes he felt suicide is the only solution, sometimes he is trying to know this world from the view of Allan! This is the main theme going. So in this sense, the theme is also confusing as it depicts the condition of the central character.

goldenlangur says.......

You suggest in your closing lines that there is no answer to these questions you raise. In essence the answer is already in the images and thoughts you explore - perhaps the wisdom as we grow older is that no one, no one but oneself can determine what one's life is to be.

Actually i didn't give any solution in this post particularly, but there is a question of who to blame for his bloody fate of love!

This question was for only Allan, what to choose!

That’s all and thanks for your beautiful comment!

Bye!

goldenlangur

Hi Bloodyday,

First of all, my pleasure in reviewing your thought-provoking work. As each reader perceives a text differently its wonderful to hear your the writer's perspective. Many times I don't get the context or motif of a work posted but the beauty of a forum like this is that in exchanging views, ideas and details of our different worlds we grow as writers.

As to my provenance your country and mine (Bhutan) sit on the edges of our big brother India!

Hope to read more of your work.

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

Hi goldenlangur (why shouldn't i call u goldenlangur, if u have no objection!)

what' up? I think there are lots of thing to exchange and share ideas and knowledge to write poems or stanzas. Perhaps your criticism will make me more matured writing poems of my own!

you truly invited in my post and please post more and more details about my work by which it will be a place of great creativity!

that's all, bye!