Karma has finally caught up with you.

Get real.

Edited by fdelano

tonyv

I like how the speaker makes a small, unsuccessful effort to console himself:

... You can only do the possible/eh?

Enjoyed the causticity, Franklin.

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Gatekeeper

A survivor's curse . . .

Your mention of medals brought something to mind that I hadn't thought to write about, but what the hell . . . why not?

To be built on one of those indelible photo-memories. You know the kind. The ones that come back with all the color and detail of the original. They never fade.

Thanks, I think.

G

from the black desert

fdelano
A survivor's curse . . .

Your mention of medals brought something to mind that I hadn't thought to write about, but what the hell . . . why not?

To be built on one of those indelible photo-memories. You know the kind. The ones that come back with all the color and detail of the original. They never fade.

Thanks, I think.

G

After "A survivor's curse..." you lost me. Not unusual for me. Medals are those false trophies that find a space in the garage.

Gatekeeper
A survivor's curse . . .

Thanks, I think.

G

After "A survivor's curse..." you lost me. Not unusual for me. Medals are those false trophies that find a space in the garage.

Talking to myself?

Being a bit too allusive, yes.

I'm working on a piece that this one of yours brought to mind, and you might see it here, but I keep finding wrinkles in it and the iron has not cooled . . .

from the black desert

fdelano
A survivor's curse . . .

Thanks, I think.

G

Talking to myself?

Being a bit too allusive, yes.

I'm working on a piece that this one of yours brought to mind, and you might see it here, but I keep finding wrinkles in it and the iron has not cooled . . .

"Indelible photo memories." I have a head/garage full of them. You're right; they never fade.

fdh

Larsen M. Callirhoe

i threw out most of my accolades. including college degrees amongst other things. this poem explains my life the way i see unfolded in today's world. it is just cow manure for me no pun intended.

victor michael

Larsen M. Callirhoe