Frank E Gibbard

Frank E Gibbard

D first letter of dire and desperate

Dastardly deeds which proliferate

Days of horrific happenings of late

Give dismal grounds to contemplate

We are on a blind date with Destiny

David W. Parsley

Reminiscent of the way Emily Dickinson's poems can produce imagery in what appears to be alliterative wordplay while dodging through countryside as serious as a minefield. This one abandons slant rhyme for exact, increasing the impression of playfulness being used to perform touch-and-go's on a tarmac teeming with scary, disturbing stuff.

Curious approach. I think I'll see if there is a trace back through this alphabetic progression. (Just a, b, and c, right?)

- Dave

Loving the whole series Frank- although Doom and Destruction lack the gentler tone of the previous letters ;-) Would like to see the high, playful spirit of the previous 3 since in times of gloom its refreshing to read clever fun pieces- But this is also clever just slightly less cheerful;-)

Do as you will- enjoying them all!

DC&J

I agree with DC on this one Frank even though it may be a little harder at this moment in time to establish and maintain a 'feel good' factor. Geoff. :icon_sunny:

Frank E Gibbard

Beau regards mes amis, working on "e" going to be more my cheerful self. Thanks muchly for the encouragements fellows.