Poetry Magnum Opus

I like Opus

fdelano

I have been perhaps the most remiss in support of this open forum, often contentious, but always forgiving of personal quirks--of which I have many. Success here seems to lie in honest and engaging posts and critiques. I shall endeavor to participate intellectually every day. Hoping my thin skin will last with the stretching. I feel a great need to create.

I like PMO, too, Franklin. :-8) And it's a pleasure to have you submitting your work here. We have a great group and even when I'm not posting I'm always reading and enjoying everyone's creations and meaningful participation.

I'm excited for you re the "need to create." It's wonderful when someone's on a roll and keeps at it. Certain things have been taking up my own time -- plenty of it has been behind-the-scenes drudgery -- but at this point those things are becoming manageable and under control. I hope soon to start focusing on the parts I love most: creating, participating, and building site content. And yes, I know that means I need to stop making excuses and produce.

Thanks for the topic. And thanks to you and to everyone else for being there.

Tony :happy:

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

It's not easy to be consistent and interesting, nor prolific and original; but this small forum affords room to explore our own parameters while at the same time appreciating the diverse talents of others. It's a good place to be. Geoff.

This virtual forum serves a great function for those of us (now, myself) in areas where readings, slams, theater, etc., might not be readily available. i have just now made that move from DC to TX, and I am going to HAVE to get to writing again, otherwise I just know I will simply stop. :(

Thanks to the submitters, the commenters, the administrators.....hell, everyone with an account! :)

It's not easy to be consistent and interesting, nor prolific and original; but this small forum affords room to explore our own parameters while at the same time appreciating the diverse talents of others. It's a good place to be. Geoff.

Well, I'm certainly not prolific or consistent, Geoff, and I'm lucky if I even touch upon interesting or original, but I do get excited when others share and take us there. I'm excited to be included and somehow part of it.

This virtual forum serves a great function for those of us (now, myself) in areas where readings, slams, theater, etc., might not be readily available. i have just now made that move from DC to TX, and I am going to HAVE to get to writing again, otherwise I just know I will simply stop. :(

Thanks to the submitters, the commenters, the administrators.....hell, everyone with an account! :)

I don't believe that you will or that you even can stop, Marti. I wish I was more like that. :( Embrace it when it's yours!

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

• 7 months later...

I can't begin to express how much I appreciate this forum. The closest I come is to say I have found a place of freedom where writers can explore writing.

well done Tony!

badge

I can't begin to express how much I appreciate this forum. The closest I come is to say I have found a place of freedom where writers can explore writing.

well done Tony!

badge

Badge, you've been there from the start. Your meaningful participation is part of PMO's legacy. We go way back, and I'm honored that you're here.

Tony :happy: