Poetry Magnum Opus

Guess what?

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe

im getting high speed internet today. it is cincinnati ohio based. the service it is called zoomtown. i will get over 3 megs a second download it is 384 kilobytes a sec download and 5 megs upload. im so excited the service cost me only 20 dollars a month. i only make 40 dollars a month. my mom pays my phoneline which cost her 16.20 a month. im excited because i will be able to watch tv on the internet. i was starting to get crappy reception listening to internet radio so i am thrilled about this service. so that is up with me.

victor

Larsen M. Callirhoe

It sounds super cool to me Larsen.....

ahhh..today's technology....

I wish everyone could be as lucky as you in rehabs !!

The computer has everything and anything !!

Larsen M. Callirhoe

hi carlo,

yes it does lol. sometimes though my dad said when their is high traffic internet use you get slower usage of the internet especially on say saturday mornings and friday nights when kids clog up the internet. i absolutely love high speed and shouldve gotten it last year. mine is a dsl line the slowest speed you get for high speed but it works and that is all that counts lol. my dad has the superfast high speed and he did a test on his internet speed and it only was going as fast as my service lol. i just wonder how fast cable highspeed goes because my internet goes fast now.

larsen

Larsen M. Callirhoe

• 3 weeks later...

Yea Vic nice for you. Here even my com has crashed. And I am using now different one, and looking forward to buy a laptop maybe, and taking a better connection packege because I am sick from siting hours with weak com and conn icon_biggrin.png.

Then I will be icon_smile.gif.

Enjoy Vic

Alek

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia