Poetry Magnum Opus

My weekend night!

Bloodyday

Bloodyday

Idle sitting on the crouch; I was chatting in yahoo messenger in last weekend night. I am always fond of chatting with female IDs but that night there were plenty of gizmo IDs in every rooms talking slung and I was just watching them sitting bored. Sometimes my regular weekend nights are passed so boring.

Suddenly an ID buzzed me!

Niter: Hi

Me: Hi

: asl

: 29 boring male from bd

: lolz. Student?

: nope. Jack of all trade in GP

: icon_lol.gif

Nice. I am shelly from Dhaka

: WoW…what’s up, how r u? I am fine! How old?

: wait!

Oh! What I have done! It’s all about attitude and I missed it, I thought that way. Shelly might be a beautiful lady who might chat to avoid her loneliness. I should keep her talking and taliking without asking personal matters! Damn it!

After 30 minutes of silence, again she knocked.

Niter: r u thr?

Me: Full

: icon_lol.gif , you are very naughty! Wanna see me?

I just jumped up to my sofa and screamed at silence. “Oh! My good days are coming and I will be happy again!” I was uttering in my mind again and again.

Me: yes, of course. But wait watch me first!

I sent her my 3 photos along with my contact number also!

Niter: you are very handsome. R u single?

Me: of course. I am available in single piece.

Niter: hmm….here is my picture.

When I saw the picture, it was about a fat man of 30 standing on a chair holding an ice cream! I was thundered and sent a reply right once.

Me: aren’t u female?

Niter: no. 33male.

I simply pressed ‘ignore user’ and switch off my mobile handset and pc of course and went to bed with heavy heart!

This one really made me smile, Rony!icon_biggrin.png At least you weren't pursuing some taboo relationship, and "Niter" wasn't a 45 year old detective!icon_razz.gif

This cleverly composed prose piece makes an appropriate use of internet shorthand. I love the twist --

When I saw the picture, it was about a fat man of 30 standing on a chair holding an ice cream! I was thundered and sent a reply right once.

Me: aren’t u female?

Niter: no. 33male.

I simply pressed ‘ignore user’ and switch off my mobile handset and pc of course and went to bed with heavy heart!

-- but don't give up so easily on the online world. It's quite populous.icon_smile.gif Better luck next time!

Tony icon_smile.gif

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

• 2 months later...