Poetry Magnum Opus

You remember me, still?

Aleksandra

Hello, my dear poets. If you remember me still, I would like to say hi to you all, and in a case if you don't I will remind you :). Well, it's the same Aleksandra from the start. Not so same, but still... I was being away from everything, including my poetry. I missed you all, and, I missed this board, which is part of me... I haven't written some poem lately so I don't have anything new to share, the old ones you know :). I hope all of you are fine, and that you write poetry, at least more than I do. I think I am not a poet anymore, but okay, that's another topic, which I might open in the literary section. :)

I really miss my past.

I miss you guys...

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

Larsen M. Callirhoe

we all change my dear friend aleks. you have new life working. even if you changed from that objective you have new outlook now. we all change all the time. we some of us realise the larger picture. be glad to embrace what we shared for what it was worth. some it is all the worlds with life that is sacred held and dear. to others it is just a fleeting moment that passes by when the wind blows a leaf your way when it blows in front of your face. if you notice the leaf and how it touches you remember that moment. cherish it! most never catch the leaf amd many do not remember that specail moment for what it really was worth. a magical moment.

victor michael

Larsen M. Callirhoe

• 3 weeks later...
goldenlangur
I think I am not a poet anymore, but okay, that's another topic, which I might open in the literary section. :)

Aleksandra

What you say touches a chord and I'm sure a discussion will help those of us who have encountered similar pain.

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

Being a Poet is a Point of View- But unlike most perspectives, its too close to ever be rid of- You may not write a poem for awhile or never write any but if you understand your essential condition you will always be a poet- car mechanic, lover, revolutionary doesn't matter- Since poetry is just a finger pointing all things and all of us are eternally poets- sometimes we just need to be reminded!

Miss you too Aleks- She of the great heart and mind!

Juris

Hi Aleks, I have missed you. Don't count yourself out just because you haven't written in a while. As DC and GL have both said, it happens to all of us. But if you still feel and you still dream you are a poet. If you can't write, read. There is so much at this space you created for us....Please don't disconnect.

~~Tink

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com

Frank E Gibbard

Hi Aleks, I appreciate your work on the provision of this site as a platform for us. Thank you for that courtesy, good luck in your resolutions whatever they be from me. Frank

we all change my dear friend aleks. you have new life working. even if you changed from that objective you have new outlook now. we all change all the time. we some of us realise the larger picture. be glad to embrace what we shared for what it was worth. some it is all the worlds with life that is sacred held and dear. to others it is just a fleeting moment that passes by when the wind blows a leaf your way when it blows in front of your face. if you notice the leaf and how it touches you remember that moment. cherish it! most never catch the leaf amd many do not remember that specail moment for what it really was worth. a magical moment.

victor michael

Victor, my dear friend. We know each other, for so long, and it's really nice to see that you are ok, and that you have so good things to share. Thank you for being a friend.

:)

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

I think I am not a poet anymore,

There is no escape! It's in your heart!

badge

Badge, I wish I was positive, as you, are :) Thank you, and I hope you are doing fine. Good to see you still nice, and good, as always. ;)

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

I think I am not a poet anymore, but okay, that's another topic, which I might open in the literary section. :)

Aleksandra

What you say touches a chord and I'm sure a discussion will help those of us who have encountered similar pain.

I hope you are not in the same or similar pain, my dear, goldenlangur. I would be really sad, if you do... I am happy to hear from you. I missed you.

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Being a Poet is a Point of View- But unlike most perspectives, its too close to ever be rid of- You may not write a poem for awhile or never write any but if you understand your essential condition you will always be a poet- car mechanic, lover, revolutionary doesn't matter- Since poetry is just a finger pointing all things and all of us are eternally poets- sometimes we just need to be reminded!

Miss you too Aleks- She of the great heart and mind!

Juris

Juris, dear Dr_con, clever, as always. And I never stopped reading from your book. :). I am being reminded that there is poetry around, and that once I've been, but as something doesn't exist, as before... But I totally agree with you, all we need to do, is to understand, many things.

Thank you!

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Hi Aleks, I have missed you. Don't count yourself out just because you haven't written in a while. As DC and GL have both said, it happens to all of us. But if you still feel and you still dream you are a poet. If you can't write, read. There is so much at this space you created for us....Please don't disconnect.

~~Tink

My dearest, Tink. Nice to see you :). Well, sometimes I do write, but I don't feel as poet because of other things. Yes, you are right, to be a poet, you should dream, and feel... And I don't do that. Maybe that is the reason.

I missed you.

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Hi Aleks, I appreciate your work on the provision of this site as a platform for us. Thank you for that courtesy, good luck in your resolutions whatever they be from me. Frank

Frank, :) so good to hear from you, too. Thank you for your appreciation, but all I did, was something made me happy, and always, I've enjoyed with all of you, and with all I've done. But, I wouldn't do much, if there wasn't Tony, as well. So the credit for this our small world goes to him. I am thankful to him, that he is still running this board, that means a treasure to me, and I hope to most of you.

Thanks again.

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia