Poetry Magnum Opus

For Better Or For Worse

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Posted Today, 05:06 PM

For Better or For Worse.

When you take your marriage vows isn’t it an eternity of trials and triumphs? We work hard to build a foundation with a cherished loved one. Why does it seem like honor in marriage doesn’t exist anymore? It is like take the blue pill an live or take the red pill an die.

Marriage isn’t supposed to be about changes. I thought that was what dating was all about. My heart was crushed in marriage. I took the blue pill and it seems my wife was against me. She clearly took no pill and slipped me the red pill when I thought it was the blue pill.

Life should be more than just missed opportunities and chances; Riding like the wind and no one knows where you will be carried to - (Take my hand and trust me!). That is what life seems to be all about. Tears in the wind so it seems another failed marriage.

Sometimes in life you do not know what pill you are getting.

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Yes, Victor, I think about these things, too.

Marriage isn’t supposed to be about changes. I thought that was what dating was all about. My heart was crushed in marriage. I took the blue pill and it seems my wife was against me. She clearly took no pill and slipped me the red pill when I thought it was the blue pill ...

Sometimes in life you do not know what pill you are getting.

Things that make you go, "Hmmm ... "

Nice work.

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic