• Announcements

• tonyv

Registration -- to join PMO   03/14/2017

Automatic registration has been disabled. If you would like to join the Poetry Magnum Opus online community, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page.
    • tonyv

IMPORTANT: re Logging In to PMO ***Attention Members***   03/15/2017

For security purposes, please use your email address when logging in to the site. This will prevent your account from being locked when malicious users try to log in to your account using your publicly visible display name. If you are unable to log in, use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tinker

Complex Math

5 posts in this topic

Complex Math

Pi

the infinite

Pi

number without end

unequivocal revelation.

Unleashed

one could spin into

the farthest reaches

of the mind

and never come back.

Judi Van Gorder

Just found Piaku, a new invented form and added it to the Reference Forum.

Like this a great deal! The mystery of PI, summarized. BTW have you heard the Kate Bush Song about PI?

Con/Jur/D

Judi, I have yet to look at the ref. forum, but fully intend to do so. That aside, for the moment, v2 is something I've often considered. It happens. I am a highly emotional, frequently depressed individual and relate to things like this. Love it.

t

Very thought provoking images come to mind with the relentless pi. very intelligent write tinker.

victor

Hi Tinker, as a lover of mathematics and novice in metamathematics, I find all the forms in the reference section fascinating. With this one I like the way you versify the two most salient features of pi: its relation to quantifying aspects of circular structures (hence the "spinning" action); its irrationality, both mathematically (number without end) and mentally - those "farthest reaches of the mind" to which we may spin "and never come back."

Nice wordplay!

(Note: word and math combine to make mirth! ;-)

- Dave