12210tll96oio0m.gif

WE WISH YOU ChristmasDoll.gif AND 36ec308d.gif

268.gifWE HOPE YOUR HOLIDAYS ARE HAPPY AND JOYFUL

KEEP SMILING EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR

368161.gif

390236.gif390236.gifPMO ADMINS 390236.gif390236.gif

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

Thank you, Alek, for making this topic. icon_smile.gif In my family, we have always celebrated Christmas on the its eve, the 24th day of December. That's the traditional Estonian Christmas. The 25th is a quiet day, not a big deal for us. But, if I remember correctly, your Orthodox Christmas is on the 5th and 6th of January, right? I want to make sure 390236.gif doesn't arrive a moment too soon! icon_razz.gif

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Aleksandra

Rõõmsaid jõulupühi!
---
Häid jõule ja head uut aastat Tõnis

I know you enjoy in the holidays - at least there is no work then, right? icon_biggrin.png.

Yes we, the Orthodox Christians are celebrating Christmas at 7th of January, so 390236.gif have a time icon_biggrin.png

Stay lovely as you are this year too icon_razz.gif

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Fala, Sandricke! icon_biggrin.png And it's good to know the exact day of your Christmas. Perhaps 390236.gifwill show with his icon_rendeer.pngicon_rendeer.pngicon_rendeer.pngicon_rendeer.png after all icon_razz.gif

... but that depends on whether you're naughty or nice! icon_wink.gif

icon_smile.gif

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Aleksandra

Ah you bad 390236.gif I am always nice icon_smile.gif I wish 390236.gif comes as soon as possible, because I can't wait icon_razz.gif

We are having nice Christmas Eve Tony icon_smile.gificon_rendeer.png

Aleksandra star3.png

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

"Saint Dan Fai Lok"

"Kung His Hsin Nien bing Chu Shen Tan"

Xin Nian Kuai Le Lake

390236.gif

Did I said in some of these greetings correctly? icon_smile.gif Pardon me if is incorrect dear Lake. But my wishes are correct and sincere. Have a bright New Year, successful, and happy.

I loved this photo what you shared. So cute.

Enjoy!

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Alek,

Thanks much for the different versions of holiday greetings.

The first two lines sound Cantonese to me. Oh, yeah! I know another language! Kidding.

The third one is Mandarin Chinese that is the official language and taught in school.

Have a very happy new year!

Lake

Larsen M. Callirhoe

happy holidays everyone.

light, love, and peace

victor aka larsen

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Aleksandra

0000052532.gif

Hello my friends, here at my side we are celebrating an Orthodox Christmas - ( Christmas in Macedonia )

Not many of us here on the board, are celebrating this Christmas, or any Christmas, but I want to send to all of you my best wishes, and every reason is wonderful to share a good wishes for peace and love.

So here it is my gift for all of you one Orthodox Christmas song ( Macedonian ) which I hope can bring you at least a smile.

0000051087.gif

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Merry Orthodox Christmas, Aleksandre! I know today/tonight was the Kolede and the Badnik celebrations, which take place on "Christmas Eve," and tomorrow (my tomorrow/your today icon_smile.gif ) is Orthodox Christmas. I'm sorry I don't have lovely graphics -- because of that I feel somewhat like the "Little Drummer Boy" who "had no gifts to bring" -- but I do send my very best wishes to you and yours always!

Tony icon_sunny.png

368161.gif

I LOVED reading the write-up and hearing the song! thank you for sharing this with us! Merry Christmas to you- Ill have an extra thought for you and your loved ones now in my meditations tonight icon_smile.gif

Larsen M. Callirhoe

merry christmas aleksandra. hope mite jr knows what is going on. or is he still to young. probably loves opening presents and playing with toys lol. how is verica mite's sister doing. does she love her new brother?

merry christmas again my friend and may you have many more dear.

chow.

victor

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Aleksandra
Merry Orthodox Christmas, Aleksandre! I know today/tonight was the Kolede and the Badnik celebrations, which take place on "Christmas Eve," and tomorrow (my tomorrow/your today icon_smile.gif ) is Orthodox Christmas. I'm sorry I don't have lovely graphics -- because of that I feel somewhat like the "Little Drummer Boy" who "had no gifts to bring" -- but I do send my very best wishes to you and yours always!

Tony icon_sunny.png

368161.gif

How sweet of you my dear Tony icon_smile.gif. You are good informed. Kolede then Badnik - Christmas Night, when everybody should stay at home, with their family and share the Badnik - bread with coin, to see to whom this year will go on the best way. Also there is not missing theChristmas Eve Fast supper

Snapshot116-1.jpgBadnikFastDinner-1.jpg

And don't be sorry Tony for anything. The best wishes are the best gift, and the song Little Drummer Boy is wonderful. I found the song and I loved. Thank you so much for sharing, but now I will share here the same one, in interpretation of one wonderful singer Josh Groban and " Little Drummer Boy ". Hope you enjoy in this version.

Thank you so much for everything.

Yours.

Akeksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra
I LOVED reading the write-up and hearing the song! thank you for sharing this with us! Merry Christmas to you- Ill have an extra thought for you and your loved ones now in my meditations tonight icon_smile.gif

Rumisong, I am glad you enjoyed the song. Thank you for your thoughts for me in your meditations. As every person, so I need too, a good, positive vibrations by other people, especially now, when many people are struggling with hard life.

Thank you

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra
merry christmas aleksandra. hope mite jr knows what is going on. or is he still to young. probably loves opening presents and playing with toys lol. how is verica mite's sister doing. does she love her new brother?

merry christmas again my friend and may you have many more dear.

chow.

victor

Ah Victor, thank you so much. They are doing fine. Mite is so cute, and yea Verica adore her brother icon_smile.gif

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

• 6 months later...
Larsen M. Callirhoe

merry christmas,

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Happy New Year to all. :D

Our New Year is in February - the Year of the Tiger.

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

It's Macedonian Orthodox Christmas ... Merry Christmas, Aleksandra!

Tony

Thank you my dear Tony. You are always so nice.

Lake, Victor, happy holidays to you also and, Goldenlangur, how nice to see you around again, you have been missed. You should share some more about the Year of the Tiger :) .

I wish this year will be better to all of us and more inspirational for us poets.

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Thank you Tony and Aleksandra.

I will raise a few bowls of the local ara to your New Year wishes for inspiration, Aleksandra.

The Tibetan and Bhutanese Lunar calendars are closely linked to the Chinese one and according to the twelve cycles (each year in the cycle has an animal sign as well as an element - Earth, Fire, Metal Water) 2010 is the Year of the Metal Tiger.

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

Tiger

1938, 1950,1962,1974,1986,1998,2010: tiger people are aggressive, courageous, candid and sensitive. Look for the Horse and Dog for happiness. Beware of the Monkey.

:D

• 11 months later...

For all those who celebrate Christmas at this day,

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!

christmas017.gif

Best wishes from us,

the PMO family!

History of Macedonia

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Merry Christmas, happy new year and happy holidays my friends. I love you all.

Aleksandra my friend and more enjoy the new year and first week of the new year hailing the day you celebrate yeshua of natheriths birthday. Jesus Christ is adoni el which means lord god.

love victor michael

aka larsen m. callirhoe aka mike lash aka v.mikelash aka anne benn

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Happy New Year to all.

Your Orthodox Christmas is in January, Aleksandra, so wishing you a wonderful celebration.

Our official New Year begins on 3rd Feb, 2011 - Year of the Metal Rabbit.

goldenlangur

Yes, goldenlangur, some of us are celebrating these holidays on different dates, so Happy Season to all of us, whenever they are, happy upcoming year to all :).

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Happy Holidays to you, Paul. Thank you for checking in. :D

And now I would like to wish Aleksandra a Happy "Badnik." That's Macedonian Orthodox Christmas Eve!

Tony :icon_sunny:

Thank you, all :). And thank you, Tony. We had Badnik last night and now we enjoy Christmas :). Paul, it's nice to see you. I hope you are doing fine :).

Happy Holidays again, to all.

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

goldenlangur
HAPPY NEW YEAR to one and all.

My best regards

Paul

Viking Poet (U.K.)

Happy New Year from me too. :wine2:

goldenlangur

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
David W. Parsley

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a year of warmth and love. And a few well-chosen moments of epiphany.

- Dave

P.S. Could not get the images to post. Look here:

http://www.easy-oil-painting-techniques.org/christmas-warmth-christmas-paintings.html

Happy New Year to all PMO friends. :smile:

goldenlangur