When we are busy...

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Aleksandra

Aleksandra
  • Legacy Member
  • 2,182 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:06 PM

Hello my friends, I was absent some time, but I am around. I hope you all doing fine and your poetry muse flies around your heads Posted Image

#42 OFFLINE   Aleksandra

Aleksandra
  • Legacy Member
  • 2,182 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:06 PM

I hope you are all fine my friends. I was little bit away bc of my connection Posted Image
And also there is a storm the last days - a week almost.

So have a nice and much more sunny day Posted Image

See you around

Aleksandra

#43 OFFLINE   goldenlangur

goldenlangur
  • Legacy Member
  • 1,697 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:07 PM

Always good to hear from you Aleksandra Posted Image

Connection problems and storms - sound quite familiar.

goldenlangur

#44 OFFLINE   summayya

summayya
  • Legacy Member
  • 187 posts

Always waiting for your voice Alek. You are our queen Posted Image ..oh no what's that tony calls you?!...oh yes our "web mistress" Posted Image Posted Image hahahaha ..just kidding Posted Image

Always happy to hear from you. Posted Image

#45 OFFLINE   summayya

summayya
  • Legacy Member
  • 187 posts

I wonder where pawn shop is. Hope he's alright.

#46 OFFLINE   Aleksandra

Aleksandra
  • Legacy Member
  • 2,182 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:08 PM

Goldenlangur yes, seems the connection surrendered all world Posted Image

Thank you Summayya for your " flattering "words? Posted Image

Im not any queen and yea Tony sometimes likes to say nice and cute words ( he is a man ) Posted Image
Im kidding you know that Posted Image

And Jonathan yes , we have not heard by him long time. I don't have any news about him, and just I hope that he is fine and that we gonna hear from him soon. I sent him e-mail, but still nothing from him. Maybe he have some connection problems too as goldenlangur said, we all are suffering from one same problem - bad connection or cut maybe?!

So I hope that he is doing good and Summ, I'm happy to hear from you too

Aleksandra

#47 OFFLINE   tonyv

tonyv
  • Root Admin
  • 3,343 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:08 PM

Dear Members,

I am checking in all the time, and I see that lots of good stuff is being posted. I will catch up soon (this week) with reading, commenting, and enjoying. I'm around.

Tony Posted Image

#48 OFFLINE   Aleksandra

Aleksandra
  • Legacy Member
  • 2,182 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:09 PM

My friend you already know why I am busy, but I am here checking on you Posted Image watching on you Posted Image

I hope you all of you are fine.

Have a lovely holiday my American friends it is 4th of July , so enjoy Posted Image

Aleksandra

#49 OFFLINE   Aleksandra

Aleksandra
  • Legacy Member
  • 2,182 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:09 PM

Ah again me Posted Image
I will not be around next days probably so I wish you to have nice and productive time Posted Image

Enjoy the poetry and in this hot summer.

I hope I come soon my friends

Aleksandra

#50 OFFLINE   Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe
  • Legacy Member
  • 1,200 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:10 PM

we will miss are beautiful web mistress. we all love you dearly aleks. i think of you as one of the best female friends i ever had.

so take care my friend. we all here will miss yiou. please don't be absent too long my friend. i think i speak for all of us when i say we love you and will miss you.

take care the pmo gang.

god/dess bless you dear

vic

#51 OFFLINE   Aleksandra

Aleksandra
  • Legacy Member
  • 2,182 posts

Thank you so much Victor, you are always such a good friend, today to be missed is a hard thing Posted Image
Yes we are friends for long time and I understand your words, but seems I should be absent again. I need some time away from everything, to fix something and I wish to come back here, sooner. I am a kind of bad mood, so I don't want that mood to reflect on none of you my friends.

Take care all of you, and enjoy with yours poetry

See you soon my poets.

Aleksandra

#52 OFFLINE   Aleksandra

Aleksandra
  • Legacy Member
  • 2,182 posts

Hello people ! I hope you are doing fine.
But where is Summayya? Summ come on. I hope you are ok and everything there is good.

We wait forward your voice here.

my best wishes Summ .

And all others who are missed, I hope all of you are safe.

Aleksandra

#53 OFFLINE   summayya

summayya
  • Legacy Member
  • 187 posts

Hello,

Thanks for remembering alek. Its sweet of you =).

I am fine, just busy. Also my internet has been down..some strikes and stuff here. No one ever said life was easy... Posted Image Posted Image

Hope all of you are fine and productive.. I haven't read and written anything...now how's that? Posted Image

#54 OFFLINE   Aleksandra

Aleksandra
  • Legacy Member
  • 2,182 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:11 PM

Hey Summayyaaa. How nice to see you around. I am glad to hear from you. You have been missed. Me and Tony was wondering where have you been, and I am happy to hear that you are fine. And yes life is not easy at all. Posted Image and also I think it could be a little better should not be so bad and hard Posted Image

Ok dear, talk to you later.
Be fine and take care.

Aleksandra

#55 OFFLINE   Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe
  • Legacy Member
  • 1,200 posts

hi everyone.

what happened to summayyah. did she go on her honeymoon. i thought she said she was getting married soon o did i read her wrong. hmm.

summayyah everyone where are you at.

victor

#56 OFFLINE   Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe
  • Legacy Member
  • 1,200 posts

hey aleks you can be my queen anytime he he just kidding lol!

vic

#57 OFFLINE   Aleksandra

Aleksandra
  • Legacy Member
  • 2,182 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:12 PM

Larsen M. Callirhoe wrote:

hi everyone.

what happened to summayyah. did she go on her honeymoon. i thought she said she was getting married soon o did i read her wrong. hmm.

summayyah everyone where are you at.

victor

Yes Vic we miss Summayya and everyone who is busy right now. I think the summer is the reason for most of the members, maybe summer vacation. However I wish to everybody who are not here around, to have pleasant summer and nice sunny days. And I hope they will join us as soon as possible they can

Larsen M. Callirhoe wrote:

hey aleks you can be my queen anytime he he just kidding lol!

Vic nice joke Posted Image Posted Image queens like me died long time ago Posted Image

I wish all of you guys are fine

Alek

#58 OFFLINE   pawn shop

pawn shop
  • Legacy Member
  • 214 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:12 PM

I think Alek is SEXY !!
...also....loving.......caring......refined.....
what kind of perfume do you like?
I have to buy it for a gal ! As a thank you gesture.....
Your my number #1......in this poetry world...
thanx again for having me to your castle libary !!
...keep floating cool

Posted Image

#59 OFFLINE   Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe
  • Legacy Member
  • 1,200 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:13 PM

hi everyone and pawnshop.

aleks has been one of my best femle friends ever. i like angel the perfume for females on the wrists and neck. it is very flowery divine and heavenly in scent. don't buy a big bottle of it just in case she don;t like it. i would suggest buyin the generic brand o it in the small size. get hrt also obseession for women in the small size. my ex-wife wife at the time didnt like wearing perfumes so i got her used to vanilla, lavender, and uckolitoptic massage oils which she loved during sex. \\

larsen

#60 OFFLINE   Aleksandra

Aleksandra
  • Legacy Member
  • 2,182 posts

Posted May 30, 2009 - 01:13 PM

Hello people. Some of you seems busy some time. Jonathan, I hope you bought a good perfume for your friend, it have been long time since you asked some idea. Bw, where are you? I hope all is fine with you.

Victor my dear, I know that now, probably you have nice Christmas visit from your family.

Wistful Poet - ah did you forget at us? Posted Image I hope not. How are you, is everything ok? I can understand your absence Posted Image but come on, jump over here, share something from your nice poetry.

tilsover - long time no voice from you. I can imagine your side of the world right now - I am sure there are perfect winter idyllic panoramas. Really I wish to see you around, and to read some of your poems.

spauldhr - same for you, I hope you are ok, and also I wish to read something new from you Posted Image.

Joao. I miss your wonderful poems, hope you share more soon. I hope you enjoy and you are well. And also to see you soon here.

Summayyah dear, I hope you are fine and enjoying too, and also I wish to see you more often around. I miss you and your poetry.

Bloodyday - Rony, is your spirit little up? It must be Posted Image. Soon is your birthday, so you should make some party, and start another different way of living, without sadness.

Tinker - where are you. You are missed here too. I know that often you are busy, but I miss your work around and your presence. Hope you have lovely time now, in this holiday season with your cute girls, and with all your family of course Posted Image.

Joel - my friend, you seems quiet too. Is there some new season - poem? I hope you are doing fine.and to see you soon.

Goldenlangur. Hopefully you didn't have some other injury. You are missed too as always. Really I want to think that you are only busy, but fine. Looking forward for you too.

Dr.Con, Douglas, Lake, Frank I saw you few days ago, so I know you are doing fine and hopefully you enjoy in Christmas and New Year time. Doug some special party in Australia Posted Image Hope you will share.

Tony my partner, for you I know Posted Image. I hope you are spending nice time but I know you are back soon, so I am not worried about you.

My friends, now is Christmas for most of you, so I am watching our board - like a guardian. Posted Image
I miss you all, and I feel lonely, somehow sad - ok I'm in bad mood, but I enjoy reading your poetry, so here I am thinking about all of you what may you are doing in the moment, and reading all over the board.Posted Image

I hope you have pleasant moments in the New Year. I wish you all the best and I hope you're all fine.

Hugs to everyone.

Aleksandra Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users