When we are busy...

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 OFFLINE   abstrect-christ

abstrect-christ
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted November 24, 2011 - 06:58 AM

I dunno if any of you saw my one comment from a couple weeks ago but I'm browsing like a ninja, working on a poem and well ya -- (shifts direction to squirrel with a nut) hehe -- sorry getting back on track... I'm finishing up a poem series and am going to be coming back with it >.> whenever it gets done anyways, you know how we all have those distractions of G Gundam, new criterion movies to order(latest of which owned is the controversial Salo or 120 Days of Sodom), just so many distractions for my brain.... (does a ballerina twirl)

#102 OFFLINE   tonyv

tonyv
  • Root Admin
  • 3,343 posts

Posted November 24, 2011 - 03:10 PM

I dunno if any of you saw my one comment from a couple weeks ago but I'm browsing like a ninja, working on a poem and well ya -- (shifts direction to squirrel with a nut) hehe -- sorry getting back on track... I'm finishing up a poem series and am going to be coming back with it >.> whenever it gets done anyways, you know how we all have those distractions of G Gundam, new criterion movies to order(latest of which owned is the controversial Salo or 120 Days of Sodom), just so many distractions for my brain.... (does a ballerina twirl)

Keep at it, A-C. I hear you on this. Been a bit distracted myself, but I hope to catch up on my own reading and replies soon. I am checking in regularly, and I've been reading and enjoying the fine work and participation of all our active members.

Tony

#103 OFFLINE   abstrect-christ

abstrect-christ
  • Members
  • 171 posts

Posted February 10, 2012 - 03:17 AM

okay so have an actual up date as to "When I'm busy" I'm actually attempting to upgrade my english to academic level ... seriously fearing the Shakespeare... and a potentially strict dry teacher (thinks back to Junior High -- shivers --) I start on the 14th.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users