Poetry Magnum Opus

For Ireen sultana

Bloodyday

Bloodyday

I think the winter, I have passed, is cool. Walking side by side without any pretend was truly enjoyable last year. Still I watch those pavements we used to walk possess the memories sticking in my eyes like stars in the sky. I can never forget your smiles while watching are my best days of my life.

Your option was not open for what I wished, so it was easy for you to forget my entity as you couldn’t go deeper, but what about me?

I am still searching for the answer by myself because the problem is mine and perhaps the rest of my life I will bear this problem as a curse, but thinking like soul-divine. I have everything to lose and this time I am watching this part.

Today is the first day of spring and still watching the fogs cover the cloud like the blanket. Morning has the flicker of light with warmth breeze. My peace of mind welcomes the sleeps to watch dreams with you. This is the fantasy I love and I want to kiss my love every moments. Tomorrow is the valentine day and I will embrace a day with a long sleep to have dreams of you.

There is no place left to hide and I am the one who is afraid of openness now. I know, these are the spell and the lesson I have been mesmerized, is worthless to the world, perhaps this is the passion or stubborn feelings I have, everyone might say this. I still do not know what and why I am doing, but one thing I know there is nothing left to try without any confusion and I can’t, I can’t, I can’t!

Bloodyday

last year we broke up. when i joined the PMO, i was on the stage of loosing her.

now-a-days i am trying forget her making wild dates, increasing job activities etc, but i can't. i wanted to share some feelings to get ride of severe feelings and emotions and every time i am lost!

my friends, sister, every body is trying to help, but the aftermath are tearing me apart!

Ireen Sultana: happy Valentines and be happy, please be happy!

Larsen M. Callirhoe

sometimes you just have to enjoy what was eaten at the table till the plate is empty. then you excrete it somehow. that is life/ sometimes you just have to move on with less portion someone bakes for you.

vic aka larsen

Larsen M. Callirhoe