Time and unforeseen occurance

I've learned be falls us all.

Prayers are the saving hope

Prayers for our souls.

Edited by Terry L shuff
correct spelling

"No one's fault nor punishment from God."

THANK YOU!  :)

I think people who blame God, need to be helped to understand, he loves us.he  provides salvation for our spirituality.    we may lose our lives, but not our hope of everlasting life through our faith in Jesus. God is not responsible for the results of violent weather.   Nor does he destroy entire islands ,because some people are serious wrongdoers.  No one can help people come to repentence, if God is going around  killing everyone.i'am    glad you agree with this, and thank you for commenting  on my poem .

Nature's destructive force is the other side of the coin of natures bounty. Hurricanes, floods, fires, earthquakes and tornadoes happen.  Somewhere, everywhere, to lessor and greater degrees depending on a multitude of factors in the moment.  None of which are God's or man's doing, well almost.   We, through neglect and/or abuse of our environment over centuries have disrupted some of the checks and balances of nature.  So maybe we do have to question our own actions in what are we doing to correct or contribute to abuses of our environment. But nothing we do or don't do is going to stop the next natural disaster.   We all have our own belief system.  Blame is not part of mine.

~~Tink

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com

David W. Parsley

From very early childhood I have resented and rejected the notion and language, "acts of God," applied to natural disasters.  Misguided interpretation of concepts related to predestination and fate.  I am not going to let myself "get started" here.  ;-)

- Dave