Growing up is hard sometimes,
there are toys and boys,
choices set the course to climb.
Daddy's hope, to joy.
          ~~Judi Van Gorder

Notes: ▼

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com

Judi, this is really sweet. I'm personally thinking that the following plan would work best: Go to college for a few years to party and have fun. Then, come home where grandma will hand over a business to her = easy money. Hmmm ... I'll have to follow on IG, get my foot in the door.

Tony 👁️

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Well because of a boy she blew her scholarship.  He is a professional dirt bike rider, who when they started going together was recovering from surgery and training (over 6 months) to get back on the track.  Even though he couldn't race he was paid quite well by his sponsors while he was rehabbing and training, he is that good and a very focused young man.  She was his support throughout and they were quite an item. Once he got better he was travelling on the circuit and racing and she went with him.   He is young, 19 years old,  an up and comer and is now winning every event as he climbs the ladder to super cross.  With success comes groupies, lots of young ladies and all of a sudden he no longer wanted to be tied to just one and he dumped her.    She went into a funk and she is climbing her way out of it.  Right now she doesn't want to go to school at all but is taking a couple of classes to keep current.  She needs a break from her friends and the whole atmosphere of racing.  That is why she is here. At home all she wanted to do was sleep and hide in her room.  Here there is no place   She can learn from me, get her insurance license and then work for any agent anywhere in California at decent wages and put herself through college if that is what she wants.  Licensed staff can make good money and name their hours which will be better than minimum wage flipping burgers or waiting tables.

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com