Poetry Magnum Opus

OxyCodone and Ambian a deadly mixture

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe

these two drugs when mixed it is lights out an hour later.

i am so high on anti-depressants

i don't notice the blackouts

an hour later from this concocktion.

my mind touches other realities

on these two powerful medications.

I talk to senitent life called spirits

from other realms thru telepathy.

this is because of the medications are

prescribed by non believeing doctors.

i am moving

to a common wealth state

of kentucky from the state ohio.

i am moving to a whiter neighborhood.

i will be treated better

because in general

blacks treat each other like shit

so how could i fair well

at their cat fights

with one another

maybe someone can expplain this to me.

i don't believe in a literal hell.

hell is what others

make peoples lifes because of ignorance.

me being high i can't sense

when someone is nice to me or rude.

im on cloud nine most of the day.

ambian ia lethal when taken

when mixed with thirty miligrams

of oxy codone and this mixture

knocks my ass out

for up to nine hours.

what i mean by these two medications

taken together you don't fall asleep

you pass out quickly not remembering

when you fell asleep the night before.

thiis mixture is like

mixing hard liquors and drinking them.

this in turn makes you pass out.

when they are drunken

in alcohol you pass out.

i know this because

i tried to out drink people

and i would pass out

and my heart would slow down

as i was rushed to the

nearby hospital and the doctors

would pump my stomach

uising charcoal to make me vomit.

i use to not like taken any foreign medication

or drug because i ate healthy and exercised daily.

now i dont care anymore the more high i am

the better i sleep at night.

i mean well and would take noting but

i am in so much nerve pain.

i can't sleep without pain medication,

sleeping pills, and anti-depressants.

it is my preogogative though.

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Aleksandra

Dear Victor. The poem expressed well your condition while taking the medicines. The poem is build the same way like that what are you talking about.

It has pain, some anger but strange anger, maybe because it is not the feeling for first time, or not something new for the narrator.

I am glad that you write and keep it strong your spirit.

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

Hi Victor, This was painful to read. I knew you were paralyzed, I did not realize you at the same time experience pain. The erratic pace of the poem expresses well the anger and disorientaion that must accompany such medication. Your unhappiness at your location has been felt before. I hope your move with new doctors will help. In the meantime keep writing and we will come to a better understanding of your state. We can't take the pain away from you but we can give you support.

~~Tink

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com

Larsen M. Callirhoe

hi aleks and tinker,

thanks for responding. aleks already knows but tink the nursing home i wanted to move to in florence kentucky rejected me because i am to much medical care. i am very down and depressed sad mad and fustrated. i dont know how to look at the humanh race anymore. at least i am honest.

victor

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Aleksandra

Dear Vic. Yes I already know this, and I told you too, try to calm down. Unfortunately, it is not the first time that you had a bad experience, but always you was being strong, and you should be strong now too.

I understand how you feel, and I am sad because of this, but just don't give up my friend.

Prayers for you my dear Victor.

Aleksandra icon_cry.gif

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

I find this part of the poem (and your experience) to be incredibly lucid:

this is because of the medications are

prescribed by non believeing doctors

And I agree with what Tinker said about the pace of the poem and its effectiveness.

Sorry to hear about the setback in getting transferred to a different facility. Hang in there and continue to meet us here in our world.

Your friend,

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Larsen M. Callirhoe

" i am moving to a whiter neighborhood.

i will be treated better

because in general

blacks treat each other like shit

so how could i fair well

at their cat fights

with one another"

this statement by mean was not meant to be derogatory towards black or any other race. i made a general statement about blacks that descended from slaves who were black during the slave period in the USA. one nof my best friends is black and he is a quadriplegic like myself. he is the one who said blacks treat each other like shit etc... i was just using an allegory of what he said. in no way am i prejudice a racist or a bigot. the nursing home i used to live in was located in the middle of a poor black suburb. they the facility i lived in hired workers from this gene-pool. these blacks that were poorly educated were my care-takers and they treated me like garbage. i did nothing to provoke them. i stated what i said because i experienced being treated poorly by blacks but i did say they treated each other like crap so why should i expect to be treated any better. i have moved out of that nursing home thank goodness. there are blacks in the facility i moved to but not as many as the nursing home i came from. i treat people the way i want to be treated. if someone treats me bad i am very vocal about it. i don't condemn people i do forgive them because they lack knowledge.

so if there are any blacks on this site i apolgize if you took my coment and remarks wrong. im not attacking any ethnic group. if i explained my stance i would get into a debate about ethnics and morals about spirituality that some would claim i am preaching a religion in which case i follow no earthly religions anymore. i believein a higher power. if i say much more on this matter it offends people.

take this in mind. most people think they are correct about everything and think everyone else is wrong about most subjects.

well i apoligize to those i offended with that comment in my poem. i did move to a whiter neighborhood. nothing wrong with that comment. i use to reside in a neighborhood that was mostly black. nothing wrong with that remark either.

about blacks treating their own race like garbage i notice this and observe it with every black who descended from slave families. i guess it is part of their culture.

tony mentioned to me what i said was abit racy so i am pointing out my experiences generalising. i am not condemning blacks.

if i say anything else i cross into religious water terriortory so i will keep the peace.

larsen aka victor

Larsen M. Callirhoe