Poetry Magnum Opus

Writing about me! nothing serious really!

Bloodyday

Let’s write about me as you know I am very close to nobody. Living on nowhere in the earth, I always feel I am the citizen of the multiverse, but still the moon has the scars. My childhood passed in the twinkling of an eye, as much as I remember, I always wanted to be referee rather to be player which made me a renowned lazy!

Oh yeah, I loved girls as their smiles made me crazy as for this reason I always wondered my town here to there in dizzy. I was not a good boy unnoticed by all fortunately and that’s why everybody loved me not because of my manners only because of I was too chubby.

When I grew up, I saw a pair of eyes which compelled me to dream too deeply. I was never a dreamy boy or very gentle one, but she drove me crazy. I didn’t know what love is as Haddaway, a famous eurodance singer, sang all around.

What should I write about me, just mumbling around to prove my self a sage or to engage in fake clash, but I was a jolly boy and when I dumped her, my jolliness couldn’t take over.

Ya this is me, and I don’t how it should be!

Ya this is me, and I don’t how it should be!

Thank you for sharing a little bit about yourself, Rony. Yes, this is YOU, RoNy, and I know how it should be: just the way it is!

This is a wonderful piece of writing. Of course, you are welcome to leave it in General, but if you eventually decide you would like it to be in Prose or in another forum, let me or Alek know.

Tony icon_smile.gif

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

goldenlangur

Hi RoNy,

It seems your heart rules your universe, both inner and the outer. I admire your openness in writing about your self and giving us a glimpse of what moves and shakes you as a person and a poet.

I do like your idea of being a

citizen of the multiverse

- in today's scenario of narrowing boundaries, particularly in political and spiritual spheres, an admirable ideal icon_smile.gif

Thank you. Here's wishing you good fortune in love, poetry and life in general icon_smile.gif

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.