Poetry Magnum Opus

several of us here have been accidently banned from poetry connection

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe

i just wanted to let all of you know because many of us here were active members once on poetry connection. well our ip address have been banned and disallowed and so have our usser names. i ask that you check to see if you have been banned also for this is BS. i notice rhymeguy, viking poet, myself and a few others can't log onto that site as of now.

i tried to log in under another email address but my ip address was blocked so i am fumed over this. i was logged in one day and banned the next day when i was going to post two poems their.

badger made a mistake and the server for pc erased people from a set date forward. frank and tinjer said you just need to reregister is all. i am still fumed over this accident.

larsen aka vic

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Sorry Victor, You and the others were not banned from the Connection. There was a system glitch and all active members that joined after July 30, 2006 were deleted. The only way to correct that is for the members to reregister which I see you have. If you have email addresses for any others you know who were deleted I would appreciate it if you would either email them or send the email addresses to me so I can write to them.

The problem shouldn't happen again. We are sooooooo sorry this happened.

~~Tink

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com

Larsen M. Callirhoe

read my corrected message after i found out what happened above. and tinkers's too. sorry tink i was just upset because i thought gunnar had banned us because i received a email from him whether it was automated or not it said i was banned from poetry connection.

vic

Larsen M. Callirhoe

That is interesting... I know Gunnar didn't actually send the email, he hasn't been active since he turned the site over to Frank, BJ, Badger and me. I wasn't aware an email went out but my guess is it went to everyone who was accidently deleted with his name on it because he is the owner of the site. I think the system is programmed to send the email when it deletes a name. Hundreds of names are automatically deleted everyday because the site still is on some spybot list and we continue to be invaded. But now we have a system in place to reject them before they get on the site. That is how the glitch happened, it went too far. Anyway I am glad you found your way back.

~~Tink

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com