Poetry Magnum Opus

Good news everybody

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe

i have been on a rollercoaster ride this last week. i applied to a nursing home by my parents house and at first they rejected me last wednesday evening. then today monday they asked the social worker here to fax my medical information over again. then they accepted me around 1 pm monday. i am so happy. i have neen trying to move their for nearly three years now. i was very sad and depressed at first when i was told they rejected me because i was to much medical care. but they changed their minds thank goodness. so i will be off the net dor up to two weeks as i get a new phone line. cya soon. i woll be on the net till thursday when my parents pick up all my stuff here. they will hook everything o[ friday when i move bacl onto the nursing home but ib will be without the net till i hook up my phoneline simce i have dial up once i move. so wish me luck in my new home. im so excited.

victor

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Aleksandra

My dear Victor I knew it icon_biggrin.png. You see, always there is something good for us, and God is always with us.

I am happy for you my friend.

We are here, and hope your net will be all set soon at your new home icon_wink.gif

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

goldenlangur

Hello Victor,

So delighted to hear your news. I hope all goes well.

Take care, my friend icon_smile.gif

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

Congrats, Victor! Be sure to send us your new telephone number (if it has changed) and other contact information so we can reach you. Best of luck in the new place!

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Aleksandra

Victor dear, I am happy because of you, that you are finally at the new home. I hope you will enjoy the new home more, and will make you more happy my dear friend.

Enjoy Vic icon_wink.gif.

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

I knew it, Lars. Your steadfastness has won out.