Churn

tonyv

It's coming from beneath a monobrow.

His paddling makes them wet; they don't know how

he does it. Mother lode of choice genetics

enrapturing the rubes with stock aesthetics

over and over his party is under

a yenta, a yenta, a yenta, a kvetch.

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Glad you liked it, Tink.:)) I laughed after I wrote this, too, especially after I decided on the title.

Thankfully it isn't me (really!), but S.W.I.M. is an acronym for Someone Who Isn't Me. It's kind of akin to saying, "So ... I have this friend who (fill in the blank). What should I tell him to do?" I hope that adds a new perspective to it, lol.

With appreciation,

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Sharp, humorous, and o so clever... A real treat Tony! It matters not who it is, but it does remind me of several talking heads I have seen on business nightly- a pleasant laugh to start the day!

DC&J

Gate(less.thumb.png.dc23b19d2478d37a9f6fcdc563973026.pnghttps://conjurd.substack.com/welcome Come on over and check out my poetry substack y'all;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't quite understand this poem, Tony. But I see it's supposed to be fun?! I am dealing hard with rereading it and I would like to find out what is going on here. I could take the background of this poem from a first hand, can I? :).

Otherwise, the poem looks interesting, but to me brings some serious tone in some probably fun way?

Ok, I don't want to ramble more :). I hope you will help me with this one.

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

Archived