Poetry Magnum Opus

So, thats a Haibun! lets try one like Tony did :)

rumisong

All of those BOOKMARKS that I had saved, the Poems that I was going to get back to, the profiles of the ADMINs, and the regulars, the works that I wrote, so that I could get back to them someday and rework...

ALL for naught! now that we are not in the old location...

So? I deleted them

no biggie ;)

Friends flying south now

we're just too LAZY to go!

Bored Migration

thanks tink for the heads up

Edited by rumisong

• 2 weeks later...

Rumisong the other board still exists. We have not yet deleted the categories and forums. Although everything was copied from there to here, if it would be easier for you to use your bookmarks (assuming you have a backup file) to find the stuff, or if there are things you need from there, let us know. We can save the stuff and send it to you ... or possibly even let you in there to save web pages to your heart's content!

Tony ;)

PS -- I like your haibun! We each have at least one in our catalogs now.

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

thanks Tony,

nah, this post was just having fun mostly, but very kind of you to follow up- Im sure that you did a complete transfer of what was needed, and the search here is just fine! I did delete what bookmarks I had, but without sweat...

thanks again

I just HAD to find a way to make this pun, once it came into my head- and this poor notion of the haibun was the hapless victim (of my OCD ;))

and thanks Tink for picking up on this lonely thread too!

Edited by rumisong

Ah Tony, Haibun is not new to this forum. I am pretty sure golden langur has one or two posted here. Then of course under Japanese Verse Forms in the reference section, Haibun I give an explanation of the form as well as post one of my own.

~~Tink

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com

Ah Tony, Haibun is not new to this forum. I am pretty sure golden langur has one or two posted here. Then of course under Japanese Verse Forms in the reference section, Haibun I give an explanation of the form as well as post one of my own.

~~Tink

Oh, gl has plenty of wonderful haibun, but I had not seen yours. I love "Bark Beetle." I just meant that now rs and I each have one!

Tony :D

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Oh, gl has plenty of wonderful haibun, but I had not seen yours. I love "Bark Beetle." I just meant that now rs and I each have one!

Tony :D

Thanks Tony, I misunderstood your statement. I would love to read your haibun, I don't recall reading it. Link please.

~~Tink

Thanks Tony, I misunderstood your statement. I would love to read your haibun, I don't recall reading it. Link please.

~~Tink

allow me? (since Im here, and also, I 'invoked' Tony's name in the title of this thread, so I feel somewhat responsible ;))

Telescope (Is this a haibun?)

(waves: 'hi Tink')

Edited by rumisong

~~Tink

allow me? (since Im here, and also, I 'invoked' Tony's name in the title of this thread, so I feel somewhat responsible ;) )

Telescope (Is this a haibun?)

(waves: 'hi Tink')

Thanks, rumi.

~~Tink

• 2 weeks later...

Rumi, I was almost to say: hey how do you know about old board, when you came direct here, after the migration. Then I looked back and even in your profile that you are one of the legacy members. So that brought my memory back. You are our old buddy :). Simply the time passed by with fast steps, and I am somehow following it in a slow motion... How silly from me. :icon_redface:

Anyway, I like your haibun. It's concrete and fun. You mention Bored Migration, ah, just ask me and I will tell you how fun it was :icon_eek: :unsure:.

I enjoyed your haibun, just wait to see mine, I am jealous now :), so I must make one...

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

Rumi, I was almost to say: hey how do you know about old board, when you came direct here, after the migration. Then I looked back and even in your profile that you are one of the legacy members. So that brought my memory back....

Yes-

you have me wondering now about the dates- and I remembered precisely what my first post here was- and so, according to my own records (my firefox/scrapbook) my first post was on Friday Dec. 26th of 2008 sometime just before 9pm my time (boxing day evening)... and the board migrated somewhere the following May, I take it... but it was in April that my housing situation got upended, and so coming online to "hang out" was not an easy thing...

dont mind me-

you caught me reminiscing