Poetry Magnum Opus

Personal story

Frank E Gibbard

Frank E Gibbard

Dear Tony and folks, long away (in hospital). Back I'm glad to relate. See you soon, just got through password change, arduous after incarceration in Ealing NHS hospital for gangrene in toes. I went green! when told, remembering naval stories of Hornblower and lopped limbs, saved though if still a bit gammy, will contribute soon. Sorry to be so icky. Just wanted to clarify not as threatenig as it sounds.

Could not believe old Poetry Connection still running. I wrote email to Gunnar the owner as usual to no avail TGI Magnum thriving I see. Frank

So glad you're doing better, Frank. Thank you for letting us know. I know I personally would never have learned of your whereabouts had you not posted. Please continue to keep us up to date on your recovery.

I, too, am happy that our members here are able to have quality interaction with each other. I made some replies just yesterday, but it had been a while (a couple months, I think :blush:) since my last activity. In any case, be sure that I am around, keeping an eye on the board almost every day even if I'm not directly working, and I'll always reply to pm's and emails. I do think from time to time that I have to get a contingency plan in place in case I'm dead or incarcerated. The board has to survive me. :-8)

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic