Poetry Magnum Opus

Welcome members of PMO...

Aleksandra

Aleksandra

Hello my dear friends Victor, Tinker, Joao. Thank you for join in our old / new PMO board. We are glad and happy to see you here again with us. I hope we gonna make this site,all together, again good, enjoyable, and worth, place where we gonna share our poetical spirit and thoughts.

Welcome all, and have a good trip into this poetry board

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

Hi Dr.Con, Badge, nice to see you both here. We hope you will like this new poetry site and that you will enjoy with reading and sharing with us.

Welcome and thank you for join

Aleksandra icon_study.png

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

Ah Badge I am glad that you like that forum, and specially thanks to Tony who remembered on this forum to be as special forum.

Enjoy my friend icon_wink.gif

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

Hey JoelJosol 507652.gif how nice to see you here. We are happy to see you again with us. I hope we are going to have nice time spend together again as in old nice days icon_smile.gif

Thank you for your join and welcome again.

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

Wow, what a nice happy moments, we got few more beautiful poets. Welcome goldenlangur and til sover. Nice to meet you again in this new space icon_smile.gif . Thank you for join my dear friends. We hope you will enjoy here.

Welcome again

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

Hey Mr.M - Michael icon_biggrin.png how you do, nice to see you around . And I am glad that you feel better. I hope you will like this new place.

Thank you for join and welcome my friend icon_smile.gif

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

goldenlangur

Thank-you Aleks for the lovely welcome icon_biggrin.png

This new place looks exciting! Will have a trot around the forums.

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

Our hostess has been doing such a fine job in this thread, and I just wanted to get in on the welcome wagon and say that star3.png Aleksandra star3.png speaks for me here, too. How thrilled I am to have all of you here!

Tony icon_biggrin.png

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

goldenlangur

Many thanks Tony for the warm welcome!

You and Aleks have done a fine job getting this place together and with Tink on board it will certainly go places icon_biggrin.png

Just a wee question - how does one get the "signature" to stay on on the posts, without have to tick the box at the end every time? I'm sure most members have worked this out. So forgive this rather annoying query.

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

Hi Golden,

I'm excited about this site, and that you are here! As for the signature, I'm not sure, but I will look in configuration settings for the board/members and see if I can spot the answer there. If I don't see it, I will ask Alek tonight -- she will probably know -- and hopefully have an answer for you by tomorrow the latest.

Warm regards,

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Golden,

I think I fixed this for you. It is in your user settings which you can probably access through your profile. I selected "always apply signature to posts," so you should be all set. If it still doesn't work, or if you want to change anything else and are having trouble accessing these options, then please let me know.

Tony

goldenlangur

Thank-you Tony for fixing it - I could not get it to work!

I appreciate your trouble,

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Aleksandra

Ah I am glad that you both fixed this icon_smile.gif. And don't worry goldenlangur, it is easy and as Tony said, anything you need, just ask help, and we will try to fix or solve and help as much as we can.

By the way, I loved this quotation what you noted:

" If nothing comes from your own heart, the words of a guru are wasted. " - Bhutanese saying.

Everything is nothing if not comes from our hearts. So this is real truth. And thank you so much for sharing that perfect expression.

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

How nice to see you here again my dear friends pawn shop - Jonathan and lkpmarshall. I am so happy when the site step by step is growing.

Jonathan, I know you are sad, but I know that you are so nice and you won't give up. Just you need some time.

I felt the same... icon_neutral.gif but what we can do? nothing , just to not give up.

Thank you for your join and welcome to the new board.

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

Fader my dear friend, how nice to see you at this board. Thank you for your join, I hope you like this one too. You are welcomed.

spauldhr, welcome to you too. I like when I see old friends again. Enjoy and have a nice moments with us.

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

Hello Frank, 1304.gif to this site. It is nice to see you here too. I hope you will enjoy here.

Have a nice time and enjoyable reading and writing.

Thank you for join

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

goldenlangur
Ah I am glad that you both fixed this icon_smile.gif. And don't worry goldenlangur, it is easy and as Tony said, anything you need, just ask help, and we will try to fix or solve and help as much as we can.

By the way, I loved this quotation what you noted:

" If nothing comes from your own heart, the words of a guru are wasted. " - Bhutanese saying.

Everything is nothing if not comes from our hearts. So this is real truth. And thank you so much for sharing that perfect expression.

Aleksandra

My very belated thanks Aleksandra for your lovely thoughts here. Wisdom from the old do seem to work, sometimes icon_smile.gif

Thank you.

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Aleksandra

Ah finallyyyy. 1304.gif dear summayya I am happy to see you here. We missed you a lot, and I am glad that at the end you get in here. I hope you will enjoy here too, like in old good days icon_smile.gif.

Really it is wonderful to have you here, and we missed your poetry so come on share some poem fast icon_biggrin.png.

Thank you for join and welcome again

Have a nice time

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Heyyy! I am In! YAY!!! Great place you two! Bravo! Thanks sweet Sandre for te nice welcome! I missed you guys. I will for sure post some poems.

And how wonderful to see all our old friends around! Hi ya all!

Workshop forum is really nice! And wonderful to have a prose forum too. You both have done a great job!

Great to be around...at last icon_cheers.png

Larsen M. Callirhoe
Heyyy! I am In! YAY!!! Great place you two! Bravo! Thanks sweet Sandre for te nice welcome! I missed you guys. I will for sure post some poems.

And how wonderful to see all our old friends around! Hi ya all!

Workshop forum is really nice! And wonderful to have a prose forum too. You both have done a great job!

Great to be around...at last icon_cheers.png

welecome back summayah missed ya here.

your pal larsen aka victor

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Thank you for your welcome Vic and Tink. Its Good to be among friends again!

Aleksandra

Hey Lake. What a good surprise icon_smile.gif. Thank you for joining. I am sure you will enjoy here on this board, together with us

Welcome dear

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Thanks Aleksandra for your warm welcome and tony's welcome message! At first I thought I entered the wrong door. What a surprise! Yeah, let's have a new start in the new year. I love the friendly, international atmosphere here.

Hey Lake! 1304.gif Great to have you here! Hope you will enjoy.

Aleksandra

1304.gifKateM. I am so happy to see new member here. Most of us are old friends, from same house all the time icon_smile.gif. And now you are joining here, and with that you become a new member of our home. Thank you for joining and I hope you will have enjoyable time here with us.

I'm looking for your poetry voice, we would be happy to share with you.

Thanks and welcome again.

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Thank you for the welcome, Aleksandra. I'm happy to be here. I am struggling to start writing again after many years. Reading the posts here, and sensing the family atmosphere, this seems like just the place to help me find my voice again.

Thanks!

Kate

Warm welcome Kate. Its always good to have new people around and those who are good and knowledgeable is a bonus! (I saw your post in the scansion section icon_smile.gif ). We wait to read your poetry!

I hope you have a wonderful time around!

Aleksandra
Thank you for the welcome, Aleksandra. I'm happy to be here. I am struggling to start writing again after many years. Reading the posts here, and sensing the family atmosphere, this seems like just the place to help me find my voice again.

Thanks!

Kate

Hello Kate. All of us have the same problem some time. And I am the same so often icon_rolleyes.gif But I hope and I am sure, that soon you gonna show your poetical voice, and we would be glad to hear your voice.

All the best Kate. Glad you joined

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

summayya, Tinker and Badger,

Thanks for your welcome. Badger, yes, it's been the most fruitful.

And my warm welcome to Kate, too. I need to go back to read the posts in the scansion, so don't waste your gift, write more. icon_smile.gif

Aleksandra

Wow see who we have here icon_smile.gifWistful Poet Welcome WP . Nice to see you with us again.

Thank you for joining and lets take a new ride here icon_biggrin.png

Welcome again

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Wow! WP!!! YAY!!! This was a very pleasant surprise! Great to have to around WP. Lets get goinggg!!!! icon_basketball.gif

Aleksandra

Welcome Jalfrezi Nice to meet you. Sorry for taking some time for to activate you, but that is because of the rules what we should keep it, just bc of the spammers who are around and fill the sites with spams. So nice from Jonathan for telling me that you are his friend, so welcome in our board. Wait forward to read your poetry.

Feel free and enjoy in our site

Thank you for joining.

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

So there is another new member here with us.

Welcome Leafriver It is nice to see new poets on our poetry board. Welcome in our family. I am happy to see new faces here too, and to grown the site and to share our poetry more and more.

Thank you for joining and have a trip on our poetry pages. Enjoy!

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Larsen M. Callirhoe

welcome leafriver.

vic aka larsen

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe
Welcome Jalfrezi Nice to meet you. Sorry for taking some time for to activate you, but that is because of the rules what we should keep it, just bc of the spammers who are around and fill the sites with spams. So nice from Jonathan for telling me that you are his friend, so welcome in our board. Wait forward to read your poetry.

Feel free and enjoy in our site

Thank you for joining.

Aleksandra

welcome to the board larsen aka vic icon_bounce.gif

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Aleksandra

Hello our new poet friend Bloodyday

Nice to meet you and welcome to our site.

Thank you for joining and hope you will have nice time here at our board

Enjoy !

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

Welcome Billydo. Nice to meet you too.

I am happy to see friends of the friends here icon_smile.gif

I hope you will have nice time here, and you will enjoy.

Thank you for joining and welcome again.

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

goldenlangur

Great to see you here Mike icon_biggrin.png

Welcome and hope to read your work soon.

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Thank you for the link. The "flying penquins" were quite something icon_wink.gif I shall explore the links for the other stories there.

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Aleksandra

1304.giffarewell. Nice to meet you. It is nice when we get new members and we are excited to share more and more poetry from more and more poets.

You are welcomed and feel as in home icon_smile.gif

I hope you will have enjoyable time with us at this poetry board.

Thank you for joining

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

goldenlangur

A warm welcome Jen icon_biggrin.png

I wish you a very happy and fruitful stay here icon_smile.gif

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Frank E Gibbard

aleksandra wrote:

Hello
Frank
1304.gif
to this site. It is nice to see you here too. I hope you will enjoy here.

Have a nice time and enjoyable reading and writing.

Thank you for join

Aleksandra

Hello Aleksandra thanks belatedly for the welcome, I'm sorry I didn't look in here before. Glad I spotted this welcoming post. I heard a lot about the reincarnation of PMO but could not get on for a long while. Frank