Poetry Magnum Opus
tonyv

Hello to PMO Members

tonyv

I hope everybody is having a nice summer and enjoying the board. I, myself, have been busy, distracted, all of the usual excuses, but I hope to get focused here soon.

There's some terrific work being posted by all of the usual suspects; I have been checking in and enjoying what all of you have been doing. So carry on, and let me know in this topic or by pm if there's anything you need.

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Frank E Gibbard

I hope everybody is having a nice summer and enjoying the board. I, myself, have been busy, distracted, all of the usual excuses, but I hope to get focused here soon.

There's some terrific work being posted by all of the usual suspects; I have been checking in and enjoying what all of you have been doing. So carry on, and let me know in this topic or by pm if there's anything you need.

Tony

THINGS INTERVENE TONY< eminently understandable - see you round here again soon I hope, Frank.

YarnSpinner

Tony... just to say thank you again for your time and patience with me. I'm going to just test the water a little for now. Later... YarnSpinner

tonyv

I'm excited that you've joined, YarnSpinner. Enjoy the board!

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic