Poetry Magnum Opus

Music - Toshe Proeski, thread

Aleksandra

Aleksandra

Simply I can't imagine the life without this great person... icon_cry.gif I carry him in my heart always, and I want to make this thread in his honor. He was special one and this earth can't give and have many of those kinds of people...

I am going to share here some of his songs, video clips. This lovely voice can capture each heart I am sure.

So take a look whenever you want to relax or to hear something good.

Tose Proeski was and still is Macedonian pride.

He lives in mine and in a millions hearts. He brake the borders of the country and flied as a bird, and now as an angel

Rest In Peace !

icon_cry.gif

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

This is Italian song and it would be on Tose English album ( one day we expect to promote )

This duet with Italian singer Gianna Nannini they sung in a concert in Belgrade - Serbia

ENJOY

Tose Proeski & Gianna Nannini - Aria (LIVE)

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

His last concert, and yes it was Humanitarian Concert on the stadium. It happened at Oct. 5, 2007 - 11 days before he die.

This song what I am sharing now, I am sure you know it good. He sung that song so nice and exactly this song and after his death the candles what we lit for him on the ground were my big inspiration. The emotions, the sadness the pain made me to write something what I am gonna share later, but my point is , when he saw the lights in his public there while he sing this song, he says to them:

" Let me see the starry sky, I can't describe what I feel now in the moment ... " icon_cry.gif

And yes he couldn't icon_sad.gif but I am sure he understands now, what all of that meant.

So here it is this song

Toše Proeski - Nothing Else Matters

History of Macedonia

goldenlangur

You're right, Aleksandra. His voice is haunting and heavenly!

Thank you for sharing his work here.

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

Aleksandra

Thank you goldenlagur for reading here, and listening him. Yes his voice is wonderful, and a lot of experts said the other Pavarotti He studied English singing at the same masters of him, and also he was working in England on the new album ( English ) what is not published yet, he left few songs more not recorded, so he was working with famous musicians who works with a famous and well knows singers. I hope soon we will have that - In Memoriam Album and much more material by him who going to be played on empty microphone.

Here is how is sounds the opera with his voice - " Con te Partiro "

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

One year pain and mourning for our angel. I can't hide my emotions today when is finishing one year, since he left this world and joined to God kingdom.

At October, 5th, here was performed humanitarian concert in an honor of Tose. There were performing around 25 singers from all over the Balkan. And also were opened in all countries around phone lines where we could donate money for all different kids, most for the kids. That Tose Proeski was doing, and we try to follow his way.

At that concert were sand his songs and it was so hard and painful to watch. The concert was visited by many people like never before. That was Tose's wish and also was promoted his new song what he planed in a duet with his nephew. The song is finished after his death.

Here it is the song, which title is My Little One

Tose passed in 16th October, 2007

icon_sad.gif Tose RIP

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

Here are few videos, from this sad concert

Kaliopi - Macedonia sings Tose's song Nemas ni blagodaram

History of Macedonia

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Larsen M. Callirhoe

Aleksandra,

Sorry I am late to the goodbye party. Forever in a day rocked.

Very haunting and sad. And to think it a different life I could have been a lead singer of a rock band lol... Enjoyed listening to a few of his songs and enjoyed immensely.

Miss talking to you my friend. Enjoy living and working.

victor

Larsen M. Callirhoe