Poetry Magnum Opus
badger11

Watercolours by Badge (November)

badger11

703418481_cottagewatercolourversion2.jpg.7892a97be3b830297b5a35b149788308.jpg

ย 

cottage watercolour.jpg

tonyv

Phil, please elaborate. I see the pic ...

Also, bear in mind we have a GALLERY area and there are Blogs available should you need your own space in either or both. Let me know.

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

badger11

Thanks Tony. I can see the pic on my mobile, but not my laptop so it is my issue.

cheers

Phil

tonyv

Now, I see the topic has a new title and two views/versions of the painting. I would like some additional details: title, location, and inspiration.ย ๐Ÿ˜ Is it painted while taking in the view, or is it from memory, or from the imagination?

When I see it, I 'm not able to discern the weather. It could be hot, warm, cool, or cold in the depicted scene. Which is it for you? And there are no people in the picture, but obviously the house is in use; it doesn't show signs of being in disrepair like a structure that has been abandoned.

I wonder about the people ... Who are they? What are their lives like? What are their secrets? I'd like to see this painting complemented with a poem.

Tonyย ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

badger11

Thanks Tony. The picture was a product of attempting an exercise from a book and my own experiences. Someone, on another forum, described the attempt as 'cool'. I suspect that has nothing to do with the weather๐Ÿ˜€

all the best

Phil

tonyv

LOL Phil, allow me to translate that for you: "Nice pic." ย :rolleyes::laugh: