Poetry Magnum Opus

metaphor for living

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe
"I thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new. I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too. I think of you in silence, I often speak your name. All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part. God has you in His keeping, I have you in my heart."

Tony, Aleks, I posted this here so more could read it. After a couple days could you move it to the prose category.

Author is listed above on facebook gave me permission.

This touched me because I wrote a poem like this put 5 times longer. This shows me I still need allot of work in my writings to keep details down to a minimum.

Larsen M. Callirhoe

goldenlangur

Hi Victor,

It can be quite amazing when one meets (if one can put it that way) another who writes and thinks like oneself. Reading the passage you've posted here I can recognize the emotions and thoughts you've expressed many times in your own work.

Thank you for sharing and i hope you will keep writing and experimenting with both prose and poetry.

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

Yes, this sound pretty nice, Victor. Jacqueline, seems nice melancholic spirit. I like the sound of this prose piece because of emotions and way how direct is presented to the reader.

Thank you for sharing, my friend.

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia