Poetry Magnum Opus

Song To My Precious Marianna My Beautiful Beloved Wife To Be

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Song To My Precious Marianna My Beautiful Beloved Wife To Be

When I first saw you I feel in love with your outer beauty. I love you from the bottom of my heart this I knew the first time my eyes laid upon your gazing smiling face in the warm sunset. I knew it would storm out just by the way the wind was blowing. The night sky horizon stars twinkled on us majestically. When we embraced for the first time and kissed one another on the lips so delicately; fireworks went off in our thoughts gleaming in our eyes making are hearts warm and melt in each other's arms. The white clouds over the Gulf of Mexico turned gray and crackled as the thunder crashed into the sea water. The night sky flashed everdescently with thunder and lightning every few seconds. Can't you feel our hearts beating in the rain that is soaking our naked flesh. Do you believe in magic? Do you believe that we were meant to be? As the wind became still in the canopy of the rising sky everything became emerald green and pink shining for us whenever. When we passionately made love all night long naked with the wind blowing on us as the tides of the ocean crashed upon our flesh coming and going in the horizon of the shore somewhere in naples florida. We made love from sunset to sunrise on the white sandy beach. I carried you in the breathe perceived as the wind come take and behold my hand on a wing and a prayer as you flew naked like a sound asleep on the ground as I picked you up in my arms and swept you away to never never land. As Iwalked up the flight of stairs in my mansion in the clouds of the mountains that cover the sky in Florence,Kentucky. Marianna I love you from the bottom of my heart. This I promise you; you fell in love with me. Feelin it in your dreams, I know you truely love me for evermore. I know you love me, I sang you my melody and the harmony was strummed in my heart you know how simple life used to be but that was so long ago. that yesterdays morning gas come and gone. The words I sang to your heart was me whispering to you telling you how many times fell in love with you. The words just spoke to your heart. Yes Marianna I love you because you are so beautiful, magnificient, and wonderfu. The magic in the air stirred our passions for one another. So I tell you in mere words singing you my tune telling the whole world how much I love you from the bottom of my heart.

Edited by Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe

God Bless You, man, and bring to you whatever happiness is available ...! I wish you nothing but the best.

Slán,

Brendan

Drown your sorrows in drink, by all means, but the real sorrows can swim

A serenade sang from the crest of love deserves the happines that echoes back. Best wishes. Benjamin

I like the emotions in this piece, Vic. Very clear, and reflective. I enjoyed reading this poem.

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia