Poetry Magnum Opus

G is for (7th in series)

Frank E Gibbard

Frank E Gibbard

G (as a letter-head) leads to god,

No bigger matter rears ahead

For one's serious contemplation.

God father of all of Man is a question

Or is he she or it a man's manequin creation?

The ultimate I-con, I cannot myself conceive

As I am a man, naturally, you understand.

David W. Parsley

Interesting treatment and another in the alpha-and-omegatical progression. Curious successor to F! But a whimsical approach to a common perplexity.

- Dave

Frank E Gibbard

Hello David. It's been a bit quiet lately. Good to see Larse and you. Thanks for the take on my musings. I had to touch on that touchy subject you know for G.

Interesting how "q" (question, mannequin), another letter that to me kind of looks like "g," has surfaced several times in your discussion of "g." Coincidence?

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Larsen M. Callirhoe

what i believe about the "G" subject is illrealvent lol. i don't mean to clash on the subject in the past. nor do i believe in that fire and brimstone shananigins, but i believe there is more then we can relate to till science gives a better explanation that is more relavent. i don't believe death is the end. but that being said...

"Or is he she or it a man's manequin creation?"

many people talk about this very line. i have read so much religious nonsense on religion i now realize it was all nonsense lol. i have a honorary doctorate in religion or writing thesis papers and spirituaol stories... that being said i never really talked about god or the bible being god's true word. either i talked about energy as to what we really are. i talked about where are energy goes after death. now that us another story.

your poems in this series are very touching and has your english witty canniness.

oh i read your 007 poems quirks and loved them.

victor

larsen

Larsen M. Callirhoe