Poetry Magnum Opus

great news going to university

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe

great news going to university

i had a university professor read my poetry on line and recommended the government to give me a full paid for government grant to pay for my college university education. so i am going back to school. i was contacted by several colleges to attend there universities. i scored well on my placement tests. i also was given 4000 dollars for over paying my medicare medical insurane premium like 22 dollars approxiametely a month for 14 years. i got to also keep. all my books, school supplies, computer etc... and tution ill be paid for. so i am very happy. i am going for a bachlor in art design as my major an my minor with be a bachlor of literature. i wwill be given up to 24,000 dollars a year for school. akll i can say is holy crap lol...

victor

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Congratulations, Vic. How wonderful for you!

I'm delighted.

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

David W. Parsley

Truly wonderful news, Victor! What an exciting development in your life! Will you be attending the College of Arts and Sciences? When do you start?

Congrats!

- Dave

Larsen M. Callirhoe

ty everyone. i meant to put art computer designing as my baclor degree. david the school i will attend is called ivy tiffin university in toledo ohio about 300 miles away from me. it is about a hour and a half way from clevad ohio me thinks. it has a ivy school type corriculem.

david what ever the official degree is named for my minor of my bacloar i am not sure. i am going for a general assoiciate degree. i wanted to either get a associate arts or libberal arts but they want you to be focused on extra mathemathic or vocational art classes. i will have extra money so i will take extra elective courses on european poeticaly literaturre history. my masters will be on telecommunication/ publishing literature. i will gear on poetry literature published worldly online only. i see to many poetry sites like this go kaput. the first 4 i participated on don't exist anymore. and great poetry is posted there. i might attend that university to get my masters degree. but who knows right now. i start my classes today.

Larsen M. Callirhoe

I'm so glad for you, victor! To keep up with it is tough, but that you've been writing poems for these many years makes me believe you can do it.

Best wishes!

Lake

Larsen M. Callirhoe

ty you my poetry friends.

i have been concentrated on trying to not make typos. sadly my fellow poetry friends i am going blind. my glaucoma is starting to affect my vision like half the day. i know i do make mistakes in my posts i should correct buti will have to get better eye-glasses i reckon. right now my vision looks like i was boiling water in a room that is sealed and there is a cloudy mist in the room.

I have 4 counsolrs in different areas helping me out. I made a rough draft of what classes to take with the help of a couselor. i will take middle-age poetry classes during the summer vacation. so i am very thrilled.

I had to give my class advisor counsoler a rough ideal of what i want to do. so i have already made a rogh draft of my classes i will take for the ext seven years. the goddess sophia told me i will be given a education finer then the finest gold on mother earth. to me sophia is the christian holy ghost.

My Associate degree will be a "General Education" degree.

My Baclor degrees will be called Magor "Computer Web Design & Art" and Minor will be in"Middle-Age European Literatue and Poetry" i forget the exact name of theM inor but that is close to what it is called.

My Masters degree i found out will be my undergraduate degree in "Telecommunication Marketing"

i want to found my own online publishing company that focuses strictly on modertn poetry, short stories, near death experiences, and spiritul experiences, dreams, and visions. i will set up a web-forum to be permanent on the net. i have seen awesome poetry e deleted of the net. i will showcase poetry and excerpts from writers on my forum then they sell the books that my pulishiing company manufactures. so that is my ambitions once i get a uniersity degree. they don;t listen to you without a degree lol.

victor

Larsen M. Callirhoe