Poetry Magnum Opus

On The Spur Of The Moment

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Larsen M. Callirhoe

I have not written a poem in almost four months. This is the third longest streak for me in thirteen years since I consumed the hobby pasttime of me writing poetry with my first inked poem "My Yellow Rose Of Friendship," in June 2000.

How true the life we live becomes literature Doc Con also known as Juris. I lived so much life till the day of my horrendous awful God forsaken accident, sadly. And from that point forward I stopped living life to the fullest how should we say to an extant. Christ my wife caused my bloody paralysis by losing control of the car one freaking hot summer afternoon. My life curtailed in a tailspin eversince.

What I would do to relive just that one moment of my life over again? When you cannot move life certainly has a way of getting your attention and bitting you in the arse!

Such as is LIFE and all is well. Well not really. Life for me really sucks now. On top of that I have only one regret. Why didn't I for bloody hell for Christ sake wear a bleepin seatbeat. And the only thing I wish I could want to do over again is the urge to want to make passionate love to my ex-wife who caused the darn accident to begin with in the first place.

My story experiences grow dull because I am not remembering all to well my life experiences I went thru the many I had from a clear consciousness standpoint before my accident.

I still have way many spiritual stories experiences I could write about since my accident happened, but I have a million stories i could write about stuff that occurred in my life before the accident happened. So many precious memories that floodgate my mind in so much sorrow.

The poem Doc Con wrote "Learning To Fly" is a great metaphor for life indeed and the concept behind Franklin's musings for me to ink this writing into essence and existence.

You Doc Con and Alek and all my poet friends I am so thankful for in my life. Without poetry Iife would be a blur and I would have a great void in my life a great empty space that could never be filled.

Larsen M. Callirhoe

I have visited many wounded in VA hospitals and Walter Reed, which is about an hour from here. It's a heart-breaking thing, but I need to thank as many as I can. I can't imagine what your life has become, but you are a true hero for struggling on, writing and connecting with others. Thank you for letting me get to know a little about you.

Franklin

... I have a million stories i could write about stuff that occurred in my life before the accident happened. So many precious memories that floodgate my mind in so much sorrow ...

Victor, what you don't incorporate into a poem or prose piece you could archive here in this topic. Just make a new reply when there's something you want to share. It would make for interesting reading, I'm sure.

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic