on the paths;

they pass over and over

bleeding rivers

extinguishing the thirst.

*Namtso

By Aleksandra 9/18/2007 11:44 PM

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

Hello, dear.icon_smile.gif This poem delights! It contains more of the lovely Alek expressions I've become accustomed to as a regular reader of your work, like the birds' longing makes castles; but I think my favorites in this one are the sun gazes into Nomads' steps and the heart beats over Namtso view. I like how you mention the specific place, Namtso lake and its environs. I do wonder what the thirst is to which the poetess alludes -- perhaps its a longing for adventure, like that of the nomad, or even for the stability of home. Either way, I am fascinated and charmed.

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Larsen M. Callirhoe

interesting poem alek,

you have some beautiful imagery amongst nature's background.

vic

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Alek, I checked Wiki for Namtso and saw some pictures which helped me appreciate more your poem and the imagery it paints. Agree with Tony on those choicest expressions.

"Words are not things, and yet they are not non-things either." - Ann Lauterbach

Your poem reminds me to reside in a castle by the sea where breeze comes by and touches my face.

Nice poem though, Namsto word and the associated sentences just coveres my mind of a buatiful pictureque i wanna watch in pleasure.

Tibetian lake is more than nice and thanks for poem let us know about it!

Aleksandra
Hello, dear.icon_smile.gif This poem delights! It contains more of the lovely Alek expressions I've become accustomed to as a regular reader of your work, like the birds' longing makes castles; but I think my favorites in this one are the sun gazes into Nomads' steps and the heart beats over Namtso view. I like how you mention the specific place, Namtso lake and its environs. I do wonder what the thirst is to which the poetess alludes -- perhaps its a longing for adventure, like that of the nomad, or even for the stability of home. Either way, I am fascinated and charmed.

Tony

Hello Tony. How nice is your comment. Glad you like my expressions. Your wondering about what made me to write this yes maybe is something like stability of home, and own feelings lost made me to think on nomad's life. And then the picture of Namsto provoked me and inspired me to write this some time ago.

bw thanks for your nice words and I am happy to have you as regular reader of my work.

Alekksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra
interesting poem alek,

you have some beautiful imagery amongst nature's background.

vic

Vic thank you for your nice point.

Alek

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

Alek, I checked Wiki for Namtso and saw some pictures which helped me appreciate more your poem and the imagery it paints. Agree with Tony on those choicest expressions.

Hi Joel, thanks for checking out Wiki and that you saw the photos. Those made a good part to write this poem. I am glad you appreciated this poem.

Thanks for comment

Alek

Your poem reminds me to reside in a castle by the sea where breeze comes by and touches my face.

Nice poem though, Namsto word and the associated sentences just covers my mind of a beautiful picturesque i wanna watch in pleasure.

Tibetian lake is more than nice and thanks for poem let us know about it!

Bloodyday how nice you expressed your thoughts. Thank you for the comment. And yes I like the lake and all place around there

thanks again

Alek

History of Macedonia