Never rise to fall

Let ignite your spirit

Never fall back straight

This land has right to be served

No matter what you get

Perhaps time is the reaper

You won’t be there to watch the rain

When the sky cries for a shiny day

The nation smiles letting dusts in drain.

Just cheer for a day and won’t sleep anymore

Day is calling and build this land to live for!

*****actually it was written for my country which is the queen of the world, but some wicked people makes us defeated again and again!

Bloodyday, I don't understand ... I made a comment here yesterday, and now it's gone. icon_sad.gif I may have deleted it by mistake, icon_redface.gif but that doesn't make sense either. When a reply is deleted, all trace of it is gone. In this case, only the text is gone. I'll come back and put a new comment here later today or tomorrow.

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Aleksandra

Yes Tony I noticed that the text is gone, and you did no any mistake, because I saw and read your comment it was here.

We will check and see what is the problem, maybe Bloodyday have some answer for us, maybe the text is deleted by mistake from that side.

Ok I will be back on this poem little later too.

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

hi everyone

I don't know what's going on. when i wrote this poem, that was midnight and i was shedding tears (I don't know why)!so i forgot to log out. Today morning when i opened this pmo forum, i saw nothing here or even my poem. The only display was something like that “poems/comments are replaced by......"

I thought that the server where the pmo is being hosted was under maintenance. i think the admin panel of this site should contact the webmaster about what actually happened. But one of the effects is the new feature of spell checker which I am enjoying!

This situation may occur from several causes: due to technical maintenance or up gradation of the server newly posted items were taken backup whereas the comments (which were submitted at that time) were not, it could not be recovered. But this is a good sign of course, because when this is happening, the traffic of this forum site is rising that requires more bandwidth or server capacity stuff! Perhaps i am wrong because i am not expert in software or programming side, but in our country-blog sites, this is a regular phenomenon.

That’s all!

Thanks for reading my poem!

A pall of despondence lifts unexpectedly, when words which "ignite (one's) spirit" supplant those of despair found in the title. Some of my favorite parts --

How does it feel

To walk in tall

Face your grace what you have

Never rise to fall ...

Let ignite your spirit

Never fall back straight ...

You won’t be there to watch the rain

When the sky cries for a shiny day ...

Overall, the mood is uplifting, as the nation (and this reader icon_smile.gif) "smiles letting dusts in drain."

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Tonyv

this the best comment i ever get in PMO!

Nothing else but only thanks i could express!

Bloody day!

I like your writing......

how long have you been versed in english ?

I know it's your 2nd language.....

I have always admired the simplicity of style....of a non-american.

I like your writing......

how long have you been versed in english ?

I know it's your 2nd language.....

I have always admired the simplicity of style....of a non-american.

pawn shop, it's a huge compliment for me. thanks a lot and it will be a huge inspiration for me to write more.

when i was 15, i wrote the first one in english. then i continued occasionally which was only to appease my hunger of my fuzzy emotions. 1 or 2 years ago, i joined a local blog which is www.somewhereinblog.net where i participated in many wars of poets in bengali or in english. as my verses were full of metaphor, so people always quiet on me. in this way, i am practicing in english.

and my first language is Bangali .

To know more about our language, you can visit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International...er_Language_Day