is camouflaged by river mist
         and I can cross unimpeded.
                     .~~~ Judi Van Gorder

Revised 3-28-19 
Original

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com

Tinker,

I find this (and many of your recent works) To be filled with the kind of depth, wisdom, that moves one toward a grasp of the ineffable. Beautiful in its simplicity, and poignant.

Many Many Thanks!

Juris 

• 2 weeks later...

Judi, this is unexpectedly dark and very much welcome. The entire poem is good, but the first verse is killer; it's exceptionally image-rich and powerful. It may be hard to believe, but I feel this way from time to time. Lately, it's been often.

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Thank you for reading DC, I've been experimenting with the dark side. I appreciate the comment.

Tony,  I've been there but not often nor for very long for which I am grateful.   Thank you for recognizing the writing and for the support you give us all.  Especially me.  I've been working things out with writing lately.   It has helped me.  We haven't seen anything from you lately.  Is it time?

~~Tink

12 minutes ago, Tinker said:

... We haven't seen anything from you lately.  Is it time?

I was just thinking that today. I was somehow inspired to try a form and hope to post one within a week or two.

Tony :smile:

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Yeah, Please do.  I look forward to reading it.  But Tony you know even a poem on the fly can be posted.    Dare to be less than perfect once in a while. It is freeing.  Case in point all of the poems I have been throwing at the forum lately.   I'm just excited I'm writing.  Almost everyday.   But that is going to slow down and I probably will pick one or two I've recently written and work on them.   But in the meantime.  I have today's coming. :ph34r:

~~Judi

33 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Yeah, Please do.  I look forward to reading it.  But Tony you know even a poem on the fly can be posted.    Dare to be less than perfect once in a while. It is freeing ...

Judi, that's good advice, and I believe it's true, but I have a problem posting something that's not close. Most of the time I post a poem I think it's done, but then I always end up fixing a few flaws, and usually my poems are improved significantly when I tweak them after receiving input and suggestions from members.

Tony

Hi Tink.

I really like this one-- particularly the excellent use of first person narrative. It draws the reader into the specific voice and world created in the piece. Personal at face value-- yet it embraces a universal fear of uncertainty; one that goes with struggling to make sense of this plane of existence.

Terry L shuff

Good,  imagery,   maybe I can learn from. Work this  fine.  I. Rely  mostly on. Irony.   im going to study ( not copy )  the form. ? Reading your work  is.  an excelent start.