Poetry Magnum Opus

Tidying

Tinker

Thanks to your footnotes, this is crystal clear. I wonder if you should use a period (or a colon) after L3:

Tidying

Nascence of KonMari
has me sitting on the floor
talking to my clothes.
 "Spark my joy
  or goodbye".

I like the conciseness.

Tony

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

You are right Tony, I added the period.  I had to smile while writing this.  I am redoing KonMari in my bedroom. But I'm not doing the mountain of clothes this time.  I just started with one drawer, then the next and so on.  I'm now in the closet, starting at the beginning and moving once piece of clothing at a time.  But I'm not just holding the item, I am putting it on. Somethings fit but just are blah, some too tight and believe it or not, some too big.  My donation bag is getting fuller and fuller and still my closet is packed.  I did it two years ago with the mountain of clothes and gave away 4 full garbage bags of clothing.  Since that time I have practiced,  one in, two out and still I'm finding clothes to pass on to someone who will enjoy them.

~~Judi

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com

Fun! I did NEED the notes, but this is fun and I liked it. 🙂