Poetry Magnum Opus

Abortion

Assaf1981

Hi Assaf,  This is an opinion piece that not all will agree with.  I kind of had a problem with the first two lines.  My son is a cop and recently was first on the scene responding to 911 call, "baby choking".   When he came on the scene, a 2 year old boy was lying unresponsive and the mother saying "I killed him, I killed him."  He immediately tried to revive the child but was too late.  The mother had choked him to death.  She said she had been thinking about it for a couple of days.  The small child lay there, limp, blue, bruise marks on his throat, sightless.    "Here lies a baby."   

A fetus, especially in the first trimester when abortions mostly happen, is hard to discern. Often it appears only as a blood clot amongst other blood clots f[ushed down a toilet.  No dead baby lying there.  To me the image doesn't match the message.  

~~Tink

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com

I don't have a lot to say on this subject other than this particular aspect of the human condition makes me overwhelmingly sad. But I do have enough information to express my contempt for those "my body, my choice" voices who recently seemed to sound the loudest when it came to insisting on injections in the arms of everyone on the planet.  No amnesty and no forgiveness for the medical tyranny imposed by those enemies of mankind or for those who checked their brains at the door and went along with it! Dr. Mercola sums it up well:

COVID Dictators Plead for Amnesty

Tony

• Like 1

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic