Poetry Magnum Opus

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP?

Assaf1981

LIKE THE TITLE SAYS, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP?

I POSTED A FEW FUCKING POEMS ON HERE, AND I DON'T GET A SINGLE FUCKING RESPONSE!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

2 hours ago, Assaf1981 said:

LIKE THE TITLE SAYS, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CRAP?

I POSTED A FEW FUCKING POEMS ON HERE, AND I DON'T GET A SINGLE FUCKING RESPONSE!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Whoa, did this user account get hacked? Because this topic doesn’t sound like it was created by PMO’s beloved Assaf1981.

Members aren’t required to reply to your topics on-demand. This tantrum makes me think you’re not happy here. Let me know if you would like me to delete your user and all your material. (I may do it anyway if this kind of behavior continues.)

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

17 minutes ago, tonyv said:

Whoa, did this user account get hacked? Because this topic doesn’t sound like it was created by PMO’s beloved Assaf1981.

Members aren’t required to reply to your topics on-demand. This tantrum makes me think you’re not happy here. Let me know if you would like me to delete your user and all your material. (I may do it anyway if this kind of behavior continues.)

Yes, it was me! I am sorry. Just posted some new poems for you all to read, and would love some comments.

I did read your most recent poem C.R.E.E.P. and liked it. Others may have read it and liked it, too.

I’m always reading the poems that get posted, but speaking for myself, I can’t get to replies on poems tonight. There are many poems posted recently which I have read and would like to reply to yet haven’t had the time. Please understand that for me (and maybe for many people) sometimes life gets in the way of being able to do the things I love to do like making thoughtful, quality replies on poems. This is, assuming  that you would like to read more than just “nice poem” in the replies you get. I can give you a reply like that in five seconds, but meaningful replies take time to write.

I do hope you will continue to showcase your work here but with the understanding that people are reading your poems when you post them even when replies are not immediate. I personally hope to catch up on replies to poems, yours and others’, soon. 

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic