The stillness,
A spring waved back;
A gush of warm air,
A  tune of the fire
That hummed her
Breath away.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Omar said:

… I've had some trouble logging in so I've made new account 😂thank you again.

Omar, you don’t have to make a new account if something like that happens. Just reach out to me using the “Contact us” link at the bottom of the site and I can help get you back in. When I saw “Omar” had registered, I thought it was someone else with the same name. 

Now, I can merge your two accounts (the one you had before and this one) if you want access to all your stuff from before. Just let me know here, and I will do it. If you want to abandon your old account, that’s fine, too, but I would think you would still want access to your poems and topics from before. So, let me know now, and I’ll ket you know here when it’s all set. 

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

I merged the two accounts and this will be the surviving one. Just log into this new account with your new account credentials, and you should soon have access to all your stuff. 

It may take some time for the process to complete. Here’s the message I see whenever I do this:

“After merging, content will be reassigned to the chosen member and then the other will be deleted. This will be done gradually in the background and not immediately.“

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic