Poetry Magnum Opus

Happy International Workers' Day

Aleksandra

Aleksandra

Tomorrow here is International Workers' Day - 1 st of May. That is not working day, and we are used to celebrate this day by going at picnics at the open nature, woods, mountains, picnic places around or sometimes far away. Also the people are go back on this day to their villages to the parents from where they are coming from. I will do the same. With all my father family we are going to our village to the mountain. There would be a lot of people from all over Macedonia. And always these days are so nice - all together on one place. Sometimes are not happy these days, bc of the alcohol and a lot of traffic and often are happening some car accidents etc. I hope this year wont be some...

So to all of you who are celebrate this holiday, I wish you happy holiday and have a nice sunny day, I hope will be sun tomorrow, it's good to walk a while and take a breath , fresh air.

here you can read more about this day

All the best

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

Hi aleks, I wish you well on this special day. I have never heard of this celebration before but I like it. I will be at the office tomorrow unfortunately, but I walk with friends during the lunch hour and the trail near my office where we walk is in a forest area so I will be enjoying nature and breathing the fresh air. Then I will think of you going to your family's village, celebrating with a picnic.

~~Tink

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com

Ah Alek,

I'm glad you are having a lovely, relaxing time. icon_smile.gif It was so nice hearing the river; it sounded so lovely, icon_biggrin.png but I wish I was there to see it and touch it, too -- to experience all of it with you. (Maybe you will click a picture of it and share it. icon_wink.gif ) I hope you will also tell more about the flowers you found from which you can make the tea icon_smile.gif ... and I hope you finish a poem, too! icon_wink.gif

But okay, we will talk more when you get back. See you soon!

Tony icon_sunny.png

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Aleksandra
Hi aleks, I wish you well on this special day. I have never heard of this celebration before but I like it. I will be at the office tomorrow unfortunately, but I walk with friends during the lunch hour and the trail near my office where we walk is in a forest area so I will be enjoying nature and breathing the fresh air. Then I will think of you going to your family's village, celebrating with a picnic.

~~Tink

Thank you Tinker. You are so nice. I am glad that you are walking during the lunch hour, and that is so nice to take a fresh air sometime. I came back from the trip and it was lovely.

ALeksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra
Ah Alek,

I'm glad you are having a lovely, relaxing time. icon_smile.gif It was so nice hearing the river; it sounded so lovely, icon_biggrin.png but I wish I was there to see it and touch it, too -- to experience all of it with you. (Maybe you will click a picture of it and share it. icon_wink.gif ) I hope you will also tell more about the flowers you found from which you can make the tea icon_smile.gif ... and I hope you finish a poem, too! icon_wink.gif

But okay, we will talk more when you get back. See you soon!

Tony icon_sunny.png

Ah Tony how nice you are icon_smile.gif. Yes I had lovely day, I needed day like this one. I was far from all my problems, and I remembered on real me, this day took me while back, few years , when I was smiling to the flowers and tress and on all around me. yes there is a small river, but with so clear and cold water, you can count the stones inside. The weather was nice too. And about the tea, ah yes there is a lot of teas - natural, because this village is on Kozuf Mountain, at a height of 1,500 to 2000 metres above sea level and all field flowers are so healthy and the same are used in medicine. So we are having natural and we always have healthy teas from the mountain, all different kinds. I took some video clip, some photos, so soon I can share something.

See ya Tony icon_sunny.png

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

And Tony I forgot to say, yea I started some poem icon_smile.gif but still not ready for posting.

It's coming 31447.gif

Alek

History of Macedonia