Poetry Magnum Opus

Congratulations, Auntie Alek!!!

tonyv

... on the birth of your nephew! icon_cheers.png I already know your lovely niece Verica icon_cat.png, and now she has a little brother! Best wishes, lots of love and happiness your way!

Tony icon_biggrin.png

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Aleksandra

thank youuu Tony. I am sooo happyy. It is wonderful feeling and I just saw the babyyy , ahh little cute creature .

Ah I am too now excited to write more icon_smile.gif

I love you all,

Tony thanks for the good wishes dear icon_smile.gif

I'll be around

Aleksandra

The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth - Jean Cocteau

History of Macedonia

Be sure to give us all the details, Alek ... time of birth, length, weight, etc. and ... oh yes, name. icon_smile.gif (I wonder if he'll be named after his "uncle" Tony. icon_rolleyes.gif)

Here is a link to an index of my works on this site: tonyv's Member Archive topic

Aleksandra

Ah... Tonyy icon_biggrin.png you are soo funny. Yea I will give all details later icon_razz.gif . And yea nice try but probably would be named as my father Mite icon_biggrin.png ( I am so sorry icon_redface.gif ) icon_biggrin.png

You are sooo kind and lovely icon_smile.gif

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Larsen M. Callirhoe

CONGRATS ALEKS N YOUR NEPHEW BEING BORN. I BET VERICA THINKS HE IS THE NEATEST THING IN THE WORLD.. ITS ABOUT TIME THE BABY WAS BORN lol. I BET HE IS SO CUTE LIKE HIS ADOREBLE SISTER VERICA. HAVE FUN WATCHING HIM GROW UP.

VICTOR

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Ahh how lovely!!! Congratualtions alek!!!

Ahh Alek I am so happy for you. Congrats dear.

Hope your sis-in-law is well, too.

Our prayers for you and your family. icon_smile.gif

goldenlangur

Nothing like a baby to make life richer icon_wink.gif

Wonderful News, Aleksandra!

Here's to a handsome, happy gentleman icon_biggrin.png

goldenlangur

goldenlangur

Even a single enemy is too many and a thousand friends too few - Bhutanese saying.

Aleksandra
CONGRATS ALEKS N YOUR NEPHEW BEING BORN. I BET VERICA THINKS HE IS THE NEATEST THING IN THE WORLD.. ITS ABOUT TIME THE BABY WAS BORN lol. I BET HE IS SO CUTE LIKE HIS ADOREBLE SISTER VERICA. HAVE FUN WATCHING HIM GROW UP.

VICTOR

Thank you so much Victor for your beautiful words. Yes he is soo cute I saw so after he came at this world icon_smile.gif. And Verica she is happy she feel now like so grown and can't wait the baby come home.

Thanks my friend

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra
Ahh how lovely!!! Congratualtions alek!!!

Ahh Alek I am so happy for you. Congrats dear.

Hope your sis-in-law is well, too.

Our prayers for you and your family. icon_smile.gif

Summ, you are always so lovely and thank you for your good wishes and prayers. My sis-in-low is fine too, thanks to God. There were some risks at her case, but as I said God helped us for to get all the best for her and for the baby.

You know how happy I am Summ, you know the feeling icon_wink.gif

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra
Nothing like a baby to make life richer icon_wink.gif

Wonderful News, Aleksandra!

Here's to a handsome, happy gentleman icon_biggrin.png

goldenlangur

Ah Goldenlangur icon_smile.gif you are so nice, and made me smile icon_smile.gif

Thank you my friend for your words. And you are right, nothing can make you richer. icon_smile.gif

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

My dear friends, I am so happy that I have wonderful people with who I can share lovely moments. I love you all.

Tony thank you for being there always. And thank you for making my happy moment in my life much more happier.

I am in a middle of some bad things, but the baby makes the day more bright. So I hope that our baby now will bring with him some more happiness in our home, in all ways. I am too much emotional you know that, and also too much tired these days/nights, so we say here : only to be for good things ...

Thank you again for everything

ALeksandra

History of Macedonia

Larsen M. Callirhoe

hi aleks, so how much does the new bundle of joy weigh and what is his name? color of eyes and hair? that is if he is not born bald lol. i know some new borns are born without much hair lol.

as i said before congrats. btw im sorry about the net afe. maybe you can start new one one day. you are clever dear.

god/dess bless you my dear i would give you a long massage on your shoulders neck head and back dear. i know you are stressed out. i wish i could help but im stuck in damn nursing home. besides i cant use my left hand which pisses me off to no avail.

take care my friend

victor.

ps. congrats so happy for ya. verica has a baby brother...wow!

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Aleksandra

Hi Victor my friend, thank you for your asking. The baby is with hair, we took them today from hospital. And the baby is all fine icon_smile.gif the weight is 2 kills and 800 icon_smile.gif eyes... hmm still can't notice they will change. I will share soon some photos.

about net cafe, ah I got tired with that, now it's a time to work some easier job icon_biggrin.png

Thank you for your blessings and wishes my dear friend.

Take care

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia

Aleksandra

Ok so here is the baby boy called Mite icon_biggrin.png as my father icon_rolleyes.gif

icon_biggrin.png of course with his auntie icon_razz.gif with who else icon_biggrin.pngicon_wink.gif

Copyofmite1.jpgMite6juli081955.jpg

History of Macedonia

Very cute! I just popped in and behold! A new poet is born! icon_lol.gif I'm sure you will teach him well alek! Congratulations to you all!

Very cute! I just popped in and behold! A new poet is born! icon_lol.gif I'm sure you will teach him well alek! Congratulations to you all!

Yes, Alek, the first lesson should probably be your favorite subject: scansion! icon_razz.gif

Tony icon_smile.gif

Aleksandra

Ahhh icon_biggrin.png you both made me smile .

Fader thank you for congrats , so kind of you, and also nice to see you pop in here icon_wink.gif . And who knows if he's gonna be a poet. I have started to teach him and his older sister the English language, and sure, I will try to make the poetry their love icon_smile.gif

BUT TONY icon_biggrin.png, be sure that I will forbid scansion with a law and rule by their aunt 236907.gif ahhh... how much I hate that, but I respect the people who are getting a trouble to work on it icon_wink.gif

Thank you Fader and Tony for your concern about the future and life of poetry icon_smile.gif

Thanks guys icon_biggrin.png

Aleksandra - the proud auntie icon_biggrin.png

History of Macedonia

Larsen M. Callirhoe

that made me happy to hear you aleks say ptound auntie. u r of course a pround auntie. im a pround uncle.

which brings me to another story june 6 2008 i had a dream and then while waking up that morning an angel visited me and said i will get up just like that and walk in ten years. i then read his thoughtsthru telepathy and he said jesus christ would heal me then. im so excited. within two years year of that i became a millionare. i bought government actioned off houses and cars and sold them for under value and people bought the property from me so quickly because i was not greedy. i paid off my debts in this dream. of course everything im talking about was in the dream. i instead of tithing gave money to family in friends so they would have security in there age. i vecame a wino. i dream like four or five ciups of wine a day. then i started to cry and i woke up and then the angel said i will get up just like that and walk in ten years. june 6 2018. hmm makes ya think.

love

victor

ps. i love my nephews. im a pround uncle. i have christmas presents for them this year. they both love video games. my five year old nephew jonah has game boy advance ds version and my mom said she was getting mason my six year old nepjew one for christmas. im getting both of them football games for their ninetendos ds version for under ten bucks eacj. thy both play football off my brother andrew's ds ninetendo. mason loves his dad my brother andrew's son loves football pacman and hokey and plays my brothers ds version everytime he visits him. jonah has his own already loves super mario games and wants football so bd so i told him i would get it for him for christmas. i will get it for both of them for this christmas. the games sell used for under 8 dollar on amazon dot com and 3.99 for shipping and handling. i can afford it. i get 25 dollars a month from a government refund of taxes which was 300 dollars and my mom gives me 25 of it a month for a year so i don't spend all the money at once.. plus i get 40 dollars a month allowance from the nursing home. i will not spend the money in november so i can get them these gigys lol. well i have rambled on enough.

btw the government said they were giving out maybe another refund checj. if they do i might get another laptop with more memory on it. my laptop is a 40 gig hard drive and i have 2 gigs free so it runs slow. when i purchased ot i should have gotten one with more hard drive memory and 80 gig hard drive. i have 300 music cds stored on my laptop. that is why my memory is almost filled up lol. if i get a new laptop i will transfer the memory from laptop to laptop lol.

Larsen M. Callirhoe

Aleksandra

Hello Victor. How nice that you told us here some beautiful stories and dream. It would be nice to see you again, walking and being happy. When we say just like that - 10 years... sounds sooo much, but when we live those years, goes so fast, so day by day, the years will pass over, so I hope that dream become true and you to be healed.

yes I know how much you love your nephews. And almost all kids love the games. Verica plays computer games, she likes super mario, but she doesn't play that one, only she want to watch. But she plays different ones with flowers, planting, growing, selling, she learns from her grandmother icon_biggrin.png, and other games too.

How nice that you have a plan what you gonna do with your money, and it is nice that you want to buy them a gift. I am always doing that with Verica, and now I will do with the baby too.

Another laptop, sounds great. I remember when Tony bought his laptop, how excited he was, but still Vic, ask Tony he will tell you too, always there is a problem with all of it, memory too. icon_biggrin.png YOu will fill 80 gigs also . You can do that, icon_biggrin.png I am sure, and then what? icon_biggrin.png

Nice to read you Vic, come more with new stories.

Aleksandra

History of Macedonia