Poetry Magnum Opus
Tinker

Tinker's Poems

Tinker

IMG_0783.JPG 

The Poetry of Judi Van Gorder

~~ © ~~ You can contact me at Tinker1111@icloud.com                A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z

Poems Written 2019 and after.    Scroll Down for 2018 and Before

tr>

Al Hagopian Aloha, Hello-Goodbye     And It Keeps on Coming Arlington Park At the Fair                         Bonnie Homeland
  Breakers                                                                Can't Keep a Good Man Down   Chore Time  
Come Sail With Me     Enough   March 21, 2019
Old Flame Flickered       Poet's Magic    
      Rosemary on Rare Winter    
sanxian Seasons Repeat        
  Skeleton Takes a Tumble      South of Latitude 37   SuperBlood Wolf Moon
Surf’s Up       The Chase is On  
  Thread of Dreams   To Read a Poem Today's Molly Adventure  
      Udder Elixir    

2019 Haiku by keyword

#1 first Friday.                       #2 sunrise in hiding.            #3 winter sun                      #4 trash pick up                #5 lemonade                        #6 snow                          
#7 weaky Wednesday #8 diamond snow #9 company #10 San Francisco #11 Alcatraz # 12 lambing
#13 three string lute #14 Friday clatter #15 impatient for Spring #16 honeysuckle cascade #17 Mardi Gras #18 Ash Wednesday
#19 kids on Xbox          

2019 24 Syllable Poems

Bitter Cold                          
      Letter Home                   Loki's Game Lucky Charm
Maverick     No Loitering    

Tidying        

2019 Tanka by keyword and Gogyohka

#1T lapis waters                                                                                                                                                                                               #1G  Wild fields            

2019 Than Bauk and other little untitled poems

shy sun smiles                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Poem Titles     A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z

~~ © ~~ Poems by Judi Van Gorder ~~

For permission to use this work you can write to Tinker1111@icloud.com

Tinker

The Poetry of Judi Van Gorder  2018 and Before

~~ © ~~ You can contact me at Tinker1111@icloud.com                A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z

3 A.M. 3 Spring Limerick 5 O'clock 5 Year Chip 40 Days and 40 Nights 98 BMW 540i
127 Hours A Lifetime A moment before sleep A Visit to the VA Clinic A Visitor Absence
Absolute Nonsense Adjustment Advise to Old Prufrock Aftermath African Spectacle Age Old Story
Aliens American Soldier An Apple a Day An Old Hymn Still Singing Anacreon's Creed Ancient and Alive
Ancient Welshman And It Came Down Another Accuser Anticipated April 15 April Showers, How Cliché of Her
Arctic Love Are You a Dog or Cat Person? Arthur and Marylyn T #1 At the Office ATM August
Away Awe Babies Born Here Backwards Balancing Act Ball Player
Ballata Bard Bark Beetle Battle Ground Beef Steak Being Me
Best Left Behind Betrayal Beyond Beyond London, 1888 Bird Watching Bird's Eye View
Bitch Black of the Moon Blackberry Patch Black Beauty Blush of Love Bombastic
Bondage Broken The Book Born of the Earth Boycott breaking free A Brief Cast
Briolette of India Brothers Brothers and Sisters Burn-out Blues By the Hunter's Moon Burned
Cafe Mocha Call From Concert Cali Fire Storm Can You Hear Them? Cantar Caravan
Cat Tail Cease Fire In Syria Celebration Celtic Form Chained Haiku Chained to the Frame
Chardonnay Summer Chess (a translation) Cheezy Addiction Cherry Blossoms Chilly Forecast Chimes
Choices We Make Christmas Blurred Christmas Night Tanka Church Parking Lot Circle Clerihew
Cold Cold Forever Collective Combat Comfort Food Complex Math
Computer Connection Condemned Confessional Convenience Conversation at the Office Cora Lynn Williams 1834-1849
craft Crapsey Cinquain Crazies Cream Stuffed Donuts Creation Crisis
Crystal Clear Crystal Vase Curiouser and Curiouser Curtal Sonnet Dancers Dark Continent
Darryl is Her Name Daylight Savings Day Is Done Day Thirteen Day’s End Days Like This
Deadline Deaf Tones Death and Taxes Dedication deified Denial
Deprived Desperation Devil's Bridge Devil's Game Diaspora Discordant Thoughts
Diversion Dragon Dreamer Due It Due Tomorrow Dust
Easter Goodies Easter Rathe Easy Way Out Echo at Dawn El Viejo elements
EMail Empty Excuse Empty Moment Empty Stable Epizeuxis Episode
Erasure Essence Essence of Hope Eternal etheree evening azimuth
Eventide Everyone! Expectation Eye of the Beholder Fair Weather Sailor Faith
Fall Fall Back Fall's Fancy Fallen Family Night Famous or Blamous
Father-Daughter Feast in Cana Feed My Sheep Fencing Off (prose) Fevered Rambling Fiore
Fire at the Core Fire Dance First Day of Chemo First Flight First Responder: When Others Run Away Flight
For All You Poets Out There Forgotten  (He waits) Forgotten  Forum Limerick Found Freedom
French Flare Friend or Foe Fresh Start Friday, Fall From Plow to Sport of Kings From the Heart
Funny Man Furry Fix Fuzzy G Game 6, treinta sei Gathering Generosity
Genius George, Amigo George HW Bush Giddy Up Glory The Ginch
Gone to Hell Goodbye 2017 Goodnight Mac Adoo Graduation Grit Between My Toes Gunman Kills 11
Guilbhnech HHaiku Journal Hand in my Back Happy Anniversary Babe Happy Mother's Day Happy Year of the Dog
Hat and the Cat The Haunting He Called Her Sunshine He Was Just a Man Headline Heat of Autumn
Heaven Heavenly Hamburger Heavenly Timber Heaven's Hue Hiding in the light Hitler's Legacy
Holiday at Low Tide Hold On Homage to Romance Honey Seeded Whole Wheat Heaven Horsemen of Afghanistan Hot Topics
House of Stone How Did I Get Here? How Great is He? How Many Times? Hunter in Training II Am
I Don't Relate I.E.D. I Have a Hero If a tree falls . . . I'll Miss You I'm Not Mad
In love In Memory of John Paul II In My Dotage In the Night, Darkness In the Trenches Incendiary
incomplete Incomprehensible Indigo informed Introduction Inuendo
Irishman Limerick Irma Irma vs Florida et al It Begins Italian Saraband It's Cold Out There
It's Complicated It's Finally Here It's In the Refrigerator It's My Birthday I've Got To Get My Generator Fixed Journal Entry Dec 25,2041
Journal,Today's Weather Joybell Jungle Tale Just Me Justice Undone Keats
Kentucky Derby Ladies Never Jiggle Laker gold Laker's Quest Lambs Lament
Land Ho! Lanterne Laughing in Fall Colors Lavender Law and Reason Lectio Divina
Left Behind leg-acy Legacy Let the Games Begin Let’s Take It With Ease London terror
Lions Tigers and Bears Listening Little Willie Long Haired Dog The Longest Night Longing in Rhyme and Rain
A Look Forward Love, An Old Cliché Low Tide Lucky Charm Lyrelling Mac Adoo's Wings
Macy's Parade Day Magic Moments Magic of the Muse Malaise March 2, 2018 6:41am Marguerite Johnson,
A Caged Bird No More
May Me, the Condensed Version Memo to Hot Shot Memorial Memories Memory Lane
Merry Christmas All Middle Ground Midnight Rain Milk Toast Mind Melt Mission For the Queen
Molly's First Christmas Monday Mono y Mono Monster Month of August Moonless Reflection
Moonlight More Morning Brew Morning stillness Morning Sun Morning Walk
Movie Night Movies and Horses Mr. Jones Mr. Money My Neck of the Woods Mud Laps
Music In My Dream My Dog Angel My Don Quixote Nature's Notes News Images Night Dwellers
No Beginning, No End No One Wants To Pay the Insurance Bill No Sapphic Ode Sonnet No Surrender Nonsense Not Again
Notation Not Again Now Here's a No Brainer Now Streaming Nursery Ode to Laker Basketball
Ode to My Left Hand Ode to Poet John Keats Ode to Rain on a courtyard bench On a Starless Night On the Cross
On the Way to the Ladies Room One Bite One Note Tones One Too Many One Two Three,Ring Oogling the Bing
Open Blinds Oprah Orb Os-Rune's Language Ostrich Races Out of Sync
Out West Outside the VA Pacific's Golden Way Pallette Panacea Panache
Paradise Adrift Paradise Erupts Parent Parole Parrot Limerick Pase Doble
The Path Path to Stillness Patriarch Pauline Peck's Pond Pele
The Pen Whispers Persimmon Phone Call to an Old Friend Pi Pi ∆∆∆∆∆ Pier 39
pillow woman Plant the Seed Playing Poet Poet Poet's Quill Police Shooting
Politics Poor Man's Rhodedendron Prelude Prepping For the Season President George H.W. Bush Press Conference
Pressure Cooker Prism Promise of the Moon Psalm in Action Puddles pyramid
Queen Bee Queen of Spring Rain Rainbow of Possibilities Rainbow's Promise Raindrop
Rain's Grace Reaching For a Star Read, White and Blue Rebirth Red Red, Red Rose
Redwood Grove Refilled Regression Reluctant Ballade Remind Me Again? Reminders
Remnants of the F Word Requiem for Mac Adoo Rescue The Return Return of the Doe Returning Home
Rhyming Lines Ring Joyful Ring of Love Robert Frost, Sower Roly Poly Roly Poly Prince
Roundabout Route 91, Harvest Festival Royal Wedding Rõõmsaid Jõulupühi Runway Rust
rustic Sample Santa Soon to Arrive Saturday Morning Scab Scarlet
Scent of Paris Scrumptuous Lumptuous Sculptured Heart Sea Dreamer Seamrog Sedoka
Seven Deadly Sins Seven Principals Shade(hokku) Shadows Shadows at Dawn She Passed
Shell Beach Shere Kahn Shift Change Shifting Sands Short Balance Shout
Sideshow Silenced Silly Rabbit Silly Willy Since You've Gone Singed Wings
Six More Weeks of Winter Shutdown Skald Sleep Smog Snyder (prose)
So Far Away Soldier's Bride Solitaire Solstice Rhapsody Solstice Sundown Someone, Please Fix Me
Son of Thunder Song of Healing Song of the Matador Song of the Midnight Troubadour A Speck Splash
Sport of Kings Spring Ahead Spring Awakening Spring Blossoms Spring Cleaning Sri Lanka
St. Pat Staged Sanctuary Stand Off Starving Starbucks Stepping Up
Stepping Up to Tomorrow Streaming Stressing Left Strong Survive Stud sublime
Sunday Morning Sunday Visitor Sunrise Service Sunset's Tango Sunshine for Breakfast Super Bowl Sunday
Super Sunday Surprise Survivor Swinging Door Syllabic Silliness Synergy
Syrian Ceasefire Tail Wagging Taking Care of Business Tale of Honor Taqueria Tacos Tattoo
Tea and Grace Telling the Storm Temptation Ten Plus One More Tetractys Thanks For the Rain, Lord
That Dreaded Date The Box The Day Begins The Drummer The Lady Doth The Night the Bears Roamed
the reader The Student The Sun The Third Deadly Sin The Tribe They Shall Be Comforted
Third Dimension Thirty Days Through the Mist Thrown Away Thursday Afternoon Time
Timeless Timer Set on High Tinker’s Toys Titan To Read a Poem Today
Together Forever Tome Tom's Alley Too Many Years Training Day Trail Boss
Trail of Dreams Transformation Treasured Island Trey Trickster Trifling Trinity
Trite Trochee Tuesday Morning Turbulence Twelfth Night Sonnet Twins
Two Dollar Bet Two For Me, Please Uncle John's Palace Unicorn, Guardian Unidentified Uniquely Irish
Unity Unlikeable Unnoticed Upon This Rock Unprepared Van Gogh's Basket of Potatoes
Vanquished in the Night Vexing Villanelle For Scottie Vote> Vows Waiting Prognosis
Wake Up Call The Wanderer's Return War Zone Warning Warrior Woman Way Too Personal
We hold these truths Welsh Inspiration West Wind What Do You Want? When in the Woods When Starting a New Diet
When the Light Went Out When You Sing You Pray Twice Where Doves Won't Fly Where's Leigh? Whimsy Whiskey Limerick
The Will Wind on the Terrace Wings Winter Rain With Apologies Woe the Time
Women's March Wonderland Dreams Word of the Day Work Week World Peace Write On
Write, Write, Write Writing in the Dark yellow case limerick Yesterday You You Left Your Ring
Youth zi Zimbabwe Child

Poem Titles     A- B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z

2018 Haiku  Key Words

#1 autumn garden #2 seed catalogue         #3 Super Moon              #4 bundled in red                #5-6 short night haiku     #7-11 Good Friday Suffering    
#12-18 Spring Haiku       #19 surrender #20 Soccer Mom #21-22-23 When Did We
Get So Old?
#24 confinement #25 cockroaches
#26 slack mouth #27 hand tremors #28 folding chairs #29 forty four minutes #30 clean sheets #31 sand and stars
#32 & #33 Late night #34 Seashore #35 old barn #36 garbage lid #37 sage serenity #38 autumn passage
#39 sodden field #40 early kitty play #41 hard Friday #42 puppies and kittens #43 sticky paws #44 untold story
#45 acrid smoke #46 Friday workday        

2018 Tanka and 24 syllable Poems

#1 surprises welcome      #2 carrion scatter         #3 heavy clouds             #4 Ritual                            #5 sanctuary                     #6 fog rides surf                       
#7 Black Moonlight #8 ancient monuments #9 Hush, He's Sleeping Boxing Day Leaving the Nest  

2018 Than Bauk

#1 hone skills              #2 too many spills    #3 harvest moon     #4   thanks                    #5 frustration              

Tinker

2017 Haiku Journal, Train, American Sentence, Cinquains and Tankas

#4 ant attack T #2 Barcelona blackbird diner         bold fledglings #30 bottle rockets #40 bound books
#27 brain swims #2 C notes           #32 calendar marked #9 cancer consult       #7 care dog Chain Haiku
T #4 Charlottesville #1AS cold fingers #31 corn drips #3AS crystal water #1 Daisy                      deemed doomed
empty pasture              falling rocks #8 flowered table         forest of tallons forgotten garden       Friday traffic           
frigid raindrops fruit rots #24 girls entertain gloom golden garden golden flight
Lanturne #2 Greek Urn #23 guide wire #25 hand touches #26 icky red stuff #10 Jelly Beans      #11 jump off train
keeper of memories  #6 large needle           #38 laughing summer Lanturne #2 love's cliché #39 love's favorite #35 lush spring
Lanturne #1 magnum opus #41 MOM #17 monster machine #2AS no moon #22 nuked #16 ocean mist
#12 old Husky #52 onco test #14 orange tractor #29 pain on hold #33 pathology # permission
#3 poet to reader pregnant buds prelude #5 questions #36 royal iris #28 Sara's shrimp
#47 Scent on fingers #43 shadowed iceberg single bloom silhouette single bloom #4AS smell of Lavender 
sky's promise Lanturne #4 Snow Bank Lanturne #5 spam #13 spikey palms St Francis #45 stenciled window
#50 summer heat #37 sunset's glory #51 sweet Daisy #18 test tube #34 tumor too large traffic lights    
tremored hand     #20 vampire vial #21 warm and cozy #15 warm hugs West wind #42 window fan
#49 widow-maker #48 windy country road woodpecker #46 your face young girl's face  #44 Zambezi cascades

2016 Haiku Journal  and Others

Autumn                        band of bandits            Barn Owl                     breakers crash            burqa                           #4 clean counter           
crocus bloom #5 crusty eye deaf to a song   fairy secrets #6 fatigue fawn
first glimpse Friday night market frog croaks frost colored leaves #3 gloom #2 gun-metal
heart's desire HoneySuckle lake of ice leaf floats lonely heart #1 New Year
next to doe one crocus blooms pine tree falls rain slicked trail reflection of Spring        #7 Rumi
struggling garden temple grounds  whisper of lies

Up to 2016  Haiku and Other Untitled Poems - Key Words

ancestors ancient wall ant covered candy ants in the mud room #51 April sunrise Autumn Chess #8 baking cake barking parrot
beacon beauty #44 bed beckons #18 beef stew best way home beyond the shore birth & death blue canvas
blue rose bohdi tree #57 brazen poppies #30 breakfast #52 breeze floats off Pacific bright in green #78 broken bird Brooklyn on Nabisco
# 83 bullets at concert burning log #53 butterfly wings   #76 calendar Camelot caped manta captured moments
#25 castoff #12 caught then lost chants of peace child beguiled color of her eyes corn stalks countdown #14 cozy quilt
creeper weeds cricket chirps croak caw crocus carpet crystals on lake cyber ballroom daffodils damp morning
#55 dancing blossom dawn /sun sets deadlines diamond myths #68 dishwasher #13 do it now doe and fawn dream hovers
early plum blossom #33 east coast flood #80 ebony night elixir empty box explore summer Fang #76 fast forward
field mouse flames mushroom flames lick flash-boom #20/#21
flight series
flour & nuts fly series #5/#6/#7 flying fox
froggy launch pad frogs silent frost on mailbox frothy sea #32 goat rescue goats ate my roses #48 granddaughter's voice #27 grandkids rock
grandson #41 green snot #1  grey mist gummy gap #46 guns & daisies haiku break hand on shoulder hard ground
harsh words harvest moon #73 headache #93 headed south #69 heaven opens #24 hide and seek #39 hiding stars #55 hip hop
hit/kick hoot owl #66 horse therapy hung over hummingbird I am # I live #81 images vanish
#67 insect stings #89 iPad #22 jump start #85 keyboard kid parole lacy canopy laptop keys Las Vegas
latte to go #47 laundry lays to rest #40 leaky memories leftovers lilies lion winds locked inside
#102 London under siege lost in haze love letters marathon runner #11  messy desk militant peace march Monday moon casts shadows
lovers rendezvous #65 moonlight on lake #79 needle on tray new dawn nob-kneed calf Nook book November old dog
#35 old friend #64 one black shoe #10  overhead fan paint dribbles #74 pajama day Pandas sun #45 parched earth #82 Paris bombing
park bench path home pave with tolerance pebble in creek pen meets paper #87 pie pillow unattended # pine needles
plot moves #42 poem marathon perennial kid parole prayer beads prink poetry #60 prissy parrot pumpkin patch #71 purple haze
#63 purple sky #17 quarter moon #58 quizicle rabbits rain clouds clammer rainy Sunday raked red-tailed hawk
#36 redwood limb respite rickety barn rite of passage scrapbook seaweed #30 seconds jet seedlings
shadow shrinks shadows cast shards of love #ship #72 shooting star # silent engine six hours #49 sizzling sausage
sleep can wait sleepless mind slick asphalt small child # small spider small stone snake suns #45 snail pace
snow dumps in May #soft breeze breaks solitude breeds patience sound of garbage truck #47 sound of housework # sow and mow speed #92 splash of lime
#61 sport of kings Spring grass #62 stand up comic starting over sticks and moss stranded goat #77a stroke #70 stubbed toe
#103 subway bombings summer surf sun waits taco Tuesday tall horse tar black wings tardy sun taste of barbeque
taste of metal #43 tax time terror wins #86 Thanksgiving they wait thirsty child # thirsty soil thousand candles
three broken bones three little girls throw away time Thursday afternoon toddler's treasure torn Valentine #3 evergreen /#4  treetops #59 truth
#2 TV & computer #16 two are one #54 two worlds vase overturned # victim sister vivid color #34 voting vows broken #56 waking with sunrise
watch parrot welcome to Wales #91 weighted limbs #62 western shore #26 wet asphalt wet dog wet Wednesday #38 winter garden
#75 winter rain #39 winter stars whispered secrets white wind #90 widow maker  woman watchess year passed yellow roses
you left your ring your eyes